Thread: SCUMMVM not so scummy!

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

YAY!! Shouting out of joy that my PSP is not a brick!!! THANK GOD!! Turns out that my PSP actually ran out of battery just when I ran SCUMMVM, but I looked over at the TV for a second and missed the screen with the little battery b4 it shuts off. The weird part was that SCUMMVM did actually leave a weird file in the root of my MS. that containe text saying like SCUM lives!!! spreadt to forums or some crap. Anyway, I have yet to actually play the thing, but I dont think it will brick u. I'm STILL A 1.5 USER!!

SONY_PSP_DUDE is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Thats good. I didnt want to download anything after hearing that in fear of bricking my psp.

Star Stats
    Starts:5 Poles:0 Wins:1 Top5\'s:4 Top10\'s:5 DNF\'s:0 Points:957.5 Rank:1st

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Who says this app would brick your PSP? No app can brick your PSP unless it alters your firmware. Seeing as how damaging your firmware is the ONLY way to brick your PSP. Aside from physicaly breaking it of course.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

U must have missedmy other thread that I made earlier that i deleted. I thought that this was a fake app made to kil PSPs cuz my PSP actually ran out of battery at the same time, but I missed the blinking battery screen. Well, the app is legit.

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Oh, ok. Kewl. I saw the app on another site. Don't know much about it.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.