Thread: NEW PSP-HACKS LOGO!!!

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Go to main page if u havent sdeen it! I LOVE IT GUYS!!! THANX GREG! I thought U'd want to post it in the NEWS forum, so I'll wait for u to do that. But I LOVE IT! GREAT WORK! I was wondering when u guys would use that!

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Is it just me or does that look different from the orginal posting???

What I see on the front page doesn't look very good. Maybe it's my machine??? It looks very pixelated.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1028
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

greg is offline PSP-Hacks -Hacks Veteran

Strange. Looks pretty clear on mine... take a screenshot of how it appears for you and post it. I'm curious to see.

Chode Messiah is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

it looks sweet. Very crisp on my laptop and desktop. I think I'm gunna crop it and use it as one of my psp backgrounds. Great work!

vestige is offline -Hacks Newbie

it looks fine for me. perfect on my newly reworking laptop.

The ERJ is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Im not particularily a fan of it, it doesn't complement the colour scheme of the site and if it changes with the month, I can only imagine how BROWN is going to look :P Also, I don't think this site is quite Firefox compatible, the new image extends beyond the coloured background it sits on and you can no longer read the body text on the main page, you can only see the Headlines and Comments link, though everything else is there (ads etc)
    -外人

greg is offline PSP-Hacks -Hacks Veteran

Im not particularily a fan of it, it doesn't complement the colour scheme of the site and if it changes with the month, I can only imagine how BROWN is going to look :P Also, I don't think this site is quite Firefox compatible, the new image extends beyond the coloured background it sits on and you can no longer read the body text on the main page, you can only see the Headlines and Comments link, though everything else is there (ads etc)
    For some bizarre reason WordPress (the CMS we use) has a problem that is yet to be determined. The problem is, like you mentioned, only being able to view headlines and comments - no story text. The solution is to clear your web browser's cache and delete your cookies. Restart FireFox and everything should appear as normal again. We're not sure why this happens with WordPress. This may also fix your odd image alignment problem too.

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it sucks or anything. I'm just comparing it to the original and I'm wondering....what happened???

The image is a little large in file size as I didn't want to compress it any more then it already is and make more anomalies.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

warchief_ryan is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Does the Date and Time change on it, because that would be bad ass
    \"Don\'t be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.\" Gen. George S. Patton

Chode Messiah is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

sweet logo