Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of stuck pixels?

XxEtrnlDeathXx is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Hello, today I've noticed a stuck pixel for my PSP (which was a BAD idea) and since then I've searched for others and noticed around 3-4 more. Since stuck pixels do u have electrons running through them and are not "dead" just have a color disconfiguration. I was wondering how I could get them back up and juicy?

I ran PSP Plasma because I heard that showing movies/multiple colors may restore them, and i'm going to wait until it finishes to discuss fixes. But if that doesnt work is there another way to fix these little eye sores?

okay >_> this just made it worse. It made me discover 7 stuck pixels after it xD. Anyway Its just stuck pixels, none of them r black which would make it dead, so even though it isnt a big deal. If i DO send it in into sony, would they repair it or give me a new one thus giving me the chance of a 1.5+ ?

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

None of the fix stuck pixel ideas has shown proof of if it is true or not. In my opioion , after the pixel is dead it can not be fixed. Sony will probably give you a new PSP with firmware 1.52. Before you send it make sure you delete all homebrews apps of the PSP or SONY will think you caused the dead pixels
    and will not replace it.

lol, none of them are dead ALL of them are stuck. Ionno if i should even send it, cause when I do, I dont get to touch my Baby :'( :lol:

Anyway I wouldnt send my Card with it as its not the default sony one, its the Sandisc, and if I do send a card, it would be the default sony one >_<

K

basicpimp is offline -Hacks Member

there is a "stuck pixel remover" i used from pspupdates that "unstuck" the pixels quite well!! What it is is a movie file that flashes several different colors very fast.. so go there and download the file and see if it works for you!

its called PSPLama, it doesnt flash pictures very fast just makes "Trippy" colors. And Basic Pimp, I saw you on the wipeout pure X link kai, you helped me set up my PSP with online gaming :p xD LOL

basicpimp is offline -Hacks Member

Oh yea i was wandering where u went. Like right after u left i got about 8 ppl in there racing lol. Neways did u get it all set up rite?

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Try the download anyway. See if it works.

ĆiedoS is offline -Hacks Neophyte

there is around a 62% success rate i heard :p never hurts to try
    ~ĆiedoS

1 - I got a game going ^_^

2 - Where is the download for your stuck pixel remover? Can't seem to find it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast