Thread: In need of gamesave for Wipeout Pure(USVersion all gammapks)

XxEtrnlDeathXx is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Hello, Recently, my Wipeout Pure crashed during the Autosaving Profile screen. When I returned on my PSP I came back with a sad look on my face to see that my data was corrupted. I do not want to start over from the begining playing numerous races to get all my medals again, nor do I want those godly %100 complete gamesaves because it takes the fun away from me unlocking everything.

I left off with around 50-60ish medals, I was wondering if anyone had a gamesave with 40-70ish medals for the 3 gamma packs (Gamma Pack 1 & 2 & 3) also in US (not Japanese)

And also maybe if you atleast got up to Flash or just above it (Raiper).

I know that im placing the guidelines even though im in the need of the game save, but I wanna start off from where I kinda left off, not to far apart >_>

Okay, thanks if you do.

You can send me the game save via email at xxetrnldeathxx@gmail.com or AIM at xxetrnldeathxx

you can also just upload it and post the site if you wish.

-Best regards

^_^

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I have 2 things for u. I have a save I can send u tomorrow it has about 50 medals with all gamma packs, and the zone ship is unlocked! also, if u still have ur corrupted file, u can get it restored by downloading this new program that restores corrupted files form an MS. go to pspupdates.com. it was on the front page, but It may end up only in downloads.

XxEtrnlDeathXx is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Bah, only if I knew about that before >_< (No I don't have my corrupted data :( )

But um, thanks, you're save is basically around my status, so that's a smile on my face ^_^