Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What psp really stands for!

Bladexen is offline -Hacks Newbie

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PSP

Yes i know it was unexpected and read number 6 he is a little pissed off.

wig
    wig is offline -Hacks Smarty

wtf that person was PMSing
    lets steal it and then have my shotgun make friends with his chest.

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

its a DS fan who is having a panic attack because he knows he is living a lie. :P
    I know this because Tyler knows this...

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Yeah, those are just fags who are too poor to afford a PSP, they are worse than MICEALSD!!! FUCK THEM DS LOVERS!!! I have a DS, but bth my PSps kick its gay ass!!!!!

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

i have a ds havent touched it since i got my psp. those people r dumb. they say that cause they want to piss other people off.

PSP 5.00 m33

basicpimp is offline -Hacks Member

yea those bitches are just mad because they didnt wait for the psp. stupid hoes. send them all to HELLL

Recusant is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Overrated handheld made by Sony. Drooled by Sony fanboys who only care about graphics, not gameplay.

It has a shitty, half-baked mp3 and video interface, and you're forced to buy expensive memory sticks in order to play them. Also, the battery life is 3-6 hours, and the loading times are horrible.

I think you're all just mad because this is 90% true.

Overrated: Very
    Drooles by Sony fanboys who only care about graphics: True
    Shitty, haly-baked Mp3 and video interface: Not so true now that 2.00 is out.
    Expensive memory sticks: VERY
    Battery life: Shitty
    Loading Times: Equally as shitty

I have a DS and I haven't played it since I bought my PSP, but that's because it only has crap games right now other than Meteos and Mario. PSP has pretty decent games with the exception of a few excellent ones. The DS wipes the floor in terms of innovation and it will soon have MP3, Picture and Video support as well, but for 100 bucks cheaper. Who is the real idiot in this sitiation, the DS owner who is happy with their nice affordable handheld or the PSP owner who is pissed because he can't afford any games because he just spent 400+ dollars on his new shiny toy?

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

first it isnt 400 dollars,

second how will ds be able to support music, video, and other stuff without updates?

third, how would you connect to your computer?

fourth, that wont happen with gba micro coming out

PSP 5.00 m33

basicpimp is offline -Hacks Member

im posting from my psp. Dont see many DS users doin this do ya!?! this browser is awesome!

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Recusant, If you dont like the PSP that much, why the Hell are you here. This site is for fans of the PSP and exploring what its capable of not people who think its subpar and overhyped. I think you might want to join some other board then. I think that the PSP is great for what you can do, everyone just relates to the cost as to what they see fit. If you want a good hand held you are going to have to work for it and maybe put in some cash. Any one ever play a pocket PC? Same story, you want movies, music, games, ect your going to need $ (other wise dont go for high tech gagets there not for you). Also knowlege of Human Phycology wouldnt hurt either, if he is spitful enough to lash out at the PSP its because he has personal reasons (For example: everyone but him has one so he hates it. Or his parents say he cant have one. Or someone at school called his DS gay. Any number of negitive reactions to it can do it) Also I dont know how it is in Texas but in MI the DS is MUCH more hyped than PSP.

And the DS's ability to play movies and music is Pure rumor and speculation.
    I know this because Tyler knows this...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast