Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I just installed 2.0

Cougar is offline -Hacks Newbie

It's 2:35 am and i just installed the new firmware, sucessfully! The web browser is AWESOME and workes seamlessly with my wireless connection, the background options are cool and everything is much more detailed as to how things are configured (such as wlan settings) i bought a 1.51 psp, so it didnt hurt to do the upgrade for me, and if you bought a 1.5x i suggest the upgrade. you can find a link to the upgrade on one of the NUMEROUS postings in the psp message boards. happy surfing!

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

It's awesome that are are happy with it!

However don't be so quick to tell other to update. What if they hack the 1.5x long before they hack the 2.0? You might have killed your options for homebrew for EVEN LONGER.

But who knows. Maybe they'll hack the 2.0 before the 1.5x.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Phate_Wizard_86 is offline -Hacks Smarty

I really want to upgrade to see what it is like but I have 1.50 and I just can't give up my homebrewed options.

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

i updated it is awsome. NOW we can change r backgrounds with ease lol

PSP 5.00 m33

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Cant you change your backgrounds with easy already with WABs app?
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

w00t is offline -Hacks Neophyte

so let me get this straight - and i 100% plan on upgrading but - i auto checked for updates on my american PSP and it sAaid i ad the latest version already. If i update using the file on the front page of this site, it wont harm my american PSP? just making sure because i would kill myself if i just pish poshed $300 down the drain

w00t is offline -Hacks Neophyte

so let me get this straight - and i 100% plan on upgrading but - i auto checked for updates on my american PSP and it said i ad the latest version already. If i update using the file on the front page of this site, it wont harm my american PSP? just making sure because i would kill myself if i just pish poshed $300 down the drain

[sorry if i double posted i keep getting errors]

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

ya lol i was just reapeting the name of a post when pspersonilize came out. :lol:

PSP 5.00 m33

DJ Craze is offline -Hacks Newbie

lol, my friend sent me the Jap version straight for the Jap site, and it works 100% for me :-D
    SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
    Returned 0 rows..

youngwunda is offline -Hacks Newbie

Welome to the winners club buddy :D want homebrew buy a used dreamcast for $19.99 like i did, most self boot have modchips in em and play nes, snes, and sega on CD-R's

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast