Thread: whatever happened to Team Xecuters memory expansion unit?

DeathGrind is offline -Hacks Newbie

If been searching for some new news on the modification that team xecuter was working on. I remember reading about it, how they said you could use it to make your psp read any type of memory card, SD, XD, Flash, Ext HDD, etc....
    they also said it would be possiable to downgrade firmware with it, but then later said they had no intentions of releasing it for downgrading....yada, yada, blah, blah.........but said it would allow for using other types of memory options, and that was there goal.
    SO..... any news on this recently. I mean I can't wait for it. I would love to be able to hook my extra 300GB HD in my car, that would rule! I can already run by PSP into the AUX of my car CD player, and it's great. I love be able to just plug my PSP into my car stero and play the music or video's off the PSP.
    I got a 1GB MS for my PSP and it's cool for vids and games on a road trip, but it's not enough memory space for me. I always need to take my 20GB MP3 player to for enough music.
    i already have built a "shock resistitant" plexi glass case for a HDD to put under my car's passenger seat, and have already "hardwired" a PSP car charger and ran it all nicely with my AUX stereo wire through my dash board.
    Right now I'm detrimining if i should cut Out a section off my dash to accomodate my psp itself, and make it like a hidden flip panel that would securly hold my PSP and hide it.
    But before i go modify my car any more i would like to make sure that this mod is still a reality.
    It would so sweet to have access to 300GB of music and video's in my car!!! All controlled with my PSP.....Hopefully $ony or someone will release a wireless remote control for the psp to make music and Vids(for the passenger) on the go that much easier.
    Any one got any nfo on Team Xecuters mod?

Thanks
    DeathGrind

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

First, you are confusing two different things. Their MS mod is what it is and will NOT downgrade your firmware. Their DEV UNIT can downgrade the firmware. They will NOT be manufacturing their DEV UNIT.

Second, they will release it when they are ready. We had to wait almost 7 months for their Gamecube case. It'll take a while and don't expect to see anything for a long time. :(
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

DeathGrind is offline -Hacks Newbie

thanks for clearing that up for me. and that's a damn shame that there is no new news on the MS unit, damn. Oh well....hopefully they release it sooner