Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Homebrew Is SOO last month

basicpimp is offline -Hacks Member

Its true..with each day that goes by i find myself playing less and less homebrew. The only apps i used was the PSPRemote (fun to go to walmart and turn off the slim ps2 when ppl are playing), PSP personalize (not needed with 2.00) and a text viewer to read my books.

I wander how many ppl updated today. Id be curious to find out. I know im one of them. The browser was so worth it tho. Im impressed with sony on this one. I even got to download news videos and cartoons from this site:

http://psp.connect.com

Its pretty cool. I will miss the PSP Remote and text viewer, but i will simply wait till 1.52 or 2.0 is hacked (2.0 has same security).

until then ill be happy w/ my web browser! lata~

edit: website was not correct

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

ya i am with you( i had 1.51 anyway) i have tons of rom's(dont tell) on my comp and i dont play them anymore cuz they got boring....the only thing that homebrew on 1.5 an 1.0 was good for is psp iso's

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Loaders are homebrew! I basicly use homebrew 100% of the time. So do many others.

If I'm not using loaders I'm using emualtors.

Anyone else?
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

I'm FrankOng, Bitch! is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

same here, pirated games rules all

basicpimp is offline -Hacks Member

fuck i didnt think about that. looks like i wont be using my coded arms ISO any more. ahh, whooo cares.

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Who knows what other games might come for the loader too. Just think we will be playing GTA LS before anyone else :P
    I know this because Tyler knows this...

MonkeyNuts is offline -Hacks Newbie

No you won't mate - any new games that they release in the next few months are going to be hardcoded so they only work with firmware 2.0

Sony ain't stupid you know. They'll stick 2.0 limitations on every single new game that gets released from now on. If you buy any of these games they'll force you to upgrade to play them - and if you get the hacked copies they'll be useless as they won't play on firmware 1.50

Hate to be funny but history shows us that the only way cracked games and so on will keep coming, is if the coders keep cracking the NEW security. Anyone who thinks that they can stay with 1.50 and play the latest PSP games forever is living in a dreamworld! You genuinely think Sony will allow them to be played on the old firmware and lose shedloads of license cash??? :lol:

Still - you'll always have the homebrew on 1.50 - just not the latest and greatest PSP games.

MonkeyNuts

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

if you update you can play javascript games for IE 4.0 online. if this site made hombrew in javascript, you could play hombrew online.

PSP 5.00 m33

neurochemist is offline -Hacks Newbie

the only reason i havent upgraded yet is because of scummVMpsp.....i love this program so much. that and im also using that japanese stand alone browser that came out a few days ago......and thats works for what i need (just news and what not) im tempted to upgrade to see the new browser and what not, but at the moment i dont wanna give up homebrew.......not enough psp titles to keep me interested at the moment, ya know? i share the psp (and everything else) with my girl, she plays ape escape and lumines...and i play tony hawk and nfs rivals........ive tried almost every game out there for the psp and these are the onl;y ones (imo) worth the cash.......and when u have a system for about 4 months playing the same 2 games.....homebrew is a major bonus........thanx to the psp scene i use it everyday

Fetty is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

No you won't mate - any new games that they release in the next few months are going to be hardcoded so they only work with firmware 2.0

Sony ain't stupid you know. They'll stick 2.0 limitations on every single new game that gets released from now on. If you buy any of these games they'll force you to upgrade to play them - and if you get the hacked copies they'll be useless as they won't play on firmware 1.50

Hate to be funny but history shows us that the only way cracked games and so on will keep coming, is if the coders keep cracking the NEW security. Anyone who thinks that they can stay with 1.50 and play the latest PSP games forever is living in a dreamworld! You genuinely think Sony will allow them to be played on the old firmware and lose shedloads of license cash??? :lol:

Still - you'll always have the homebrew on 1.50 - just not the latest and greatest PSP games.

MonkeyNuts
    the way i see it is they can "require" games to run only on 2.0 by checking the firmware (easily circumvented with loaders) or they can force some new api or some crap to be used that only exists in 2.0... (which can probably be done away with ripping...)
    Yee!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast