Thread: Why to wait for american 2.0 update

t-h-e-w-h-o is offline -Hacks Neophyte

nothings gone wrong for me. Thye dont want us to update to that cuz there are possible holes, trust me. If soem jap guy finds a hole, it gives them time to edit the us updates and block hacks once again
    As said by raiderX in another post, the japanese firmware most likely has holes. (as with any new dev a company releases) SO, thats the reason to wait. if you are on 1.5 and arnt sure wheater to update, the anwser is WAIT. Perhaps the american 2.0 will come out and there will be no holes in it, so thats why for the time being keep the japanese update package handy, but dont update untill someone cracks it. i dont know if im making sense, but just stick with 1.5 untill they crack jap 2.0.... Dont update to anything yet.

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

So what you guys are saying is that $oy released an update then the NEXT DAY they found holes? That seem rather silly to me. I guess we'll see.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.