Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which has the best chance of the 1.5 firmware?

Nomad01 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I just bought this off ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8207969640, and I was wondering what has a better chance of having 1.50 firmware, a USA one or Japan one?

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

No one knows. It doesnt say. You should have sent an email to the guy and asked what firmware it has. It might be 1.52 since he is selling . He cant run homebrew.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

most of the ppl wqio sell factory sealed jap psps have the 1.0, so that jap one might be 1.0 or 1.5, but dont get ur hopes up.

But the box is open.

the box isnt opened: "This auction is for a brand new factory sealed PSP System (Jap Ver.). PSP-1000 k Value Pack. Brand New Mint condition and it's still in the box."

Thanks for the replies

I'm FrankOng, Bitch! is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

he probably updated it and now hes selling it because he wants homebrew

To start, u guys REALLY dont know much about selling on eBay, do u? fiorst off, most of the time these people buy MANY OF THEM IMPORTED AT WHOLESALE PRICES. This is how some ppl do business on eBay. Then they sell them there so its almost impossible not to gain money. They dont use the items for pertsonl shit, tnhey make a business off popular items. Which further disproves:

he probably updated it and now hes selling it because he wants homebrew
    No! not every1 is just some guy who wants to sell something and just jumps on ebay to sell it.

Did you look at the PIC . The PSP is laying on top of the box. Out of the box. It cant be fatory sealed. Since the box was opened to take the PSP out of it. He probably checked the firmware on it and decided to sell it.

Did you look at the PIC . The PSP is laying on top of the box. Out of the box. It cant be fatory sealed. Since the box was opened to take the PSP out of it. He probably checked the firmware on it and decided to sell it.
    Damn iT! I vforgot to type it, but i thought u would have figured it oout by me saying that they "BUY A BUNCH AT WHOLESALE..." whcih that is obviously either the first one they sold for a bit less, or kept it for themself, or gave it to a frined. Anyway, people like that either open one and use the same pic for everything or get a pic from somewhere else. u gotta realize that PICTURES CAN BE VERY DECIVING AND U HAVE TO READ ON THINGS ESPECIALLY EBAY (damn caps lock!) worsds are more important than pictures and just cuz a picture looks one way, does not guaruntee what the actual item is. by logic like that, i can put a picture of a PSP, but be selling a DS and u would buy it without reading and then get screwed. Imenanobdy would actually do this, but it explains my poijnt, right?

He sold 2 of them, he could have used an old picture for both of them.

Not to go off topic, but do the umd movies have all the extra features that dvds do?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast