Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I did It!

Phate_Wizard_86 is offline -Hacks Smarty

I did it late last night... I upgraded too 2.0. I know I can't use homebrewed now but I got tired of the converter on my PC crashing so I just upgraded. I wanted the built in web browser. The added features are great. The browser is fast and I love the little hand that you can move with the joystick. It was said to say goodbye to my homebrewed programs but I figured GTA LS and even maybe Madden 06 are going to make us upgrade so why not do it now and get to know 2.0 a little bit. I love the upgrade. I will still be very active in the PSP hacking world. I will still be up to date with all the homebrewed items. It was sad to do but I new someday I would have to because the real reason that I bought my PSP after all was for the games.

Blkhrt is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I DID IT AS WELL!! its hard to get rid of the roms and stuff but i like 2.0 a little its starting to grow on me now i can get onling @ work :P
    BOB SAGET!!!!!!!!

I have every emulator for my computer. I like them more on the big screen. The browser is fast and organized and it does beat Wipeout's. It was fun to use Wipeout's when it first came out.

Neo-Dragon is offline -Hacks Newbie

I keep being tempted to update my 1.5 to 2.0 . Ofocurse I'll do it for GTA: LCS, but I think for now, I'll just wait.

Ya I was waiting then I got so tired of the converter crashing so I updated. I am happy with the update and that's what matters to me. :)

pkswiss is offline -Hacks Newbie

Where do you get 2.0? Sony's site had 1.52 being the latest.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/downloads/EBOOT.PBP
    That's is the one from Japan. The U.S.A. one is coming out on August 12th but all American PSP's can use the Japanesse one. I used it and it works fine and is all in english.

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Except you just voided your warranty! That's stright from $ony's mouth.

You will have to update again when the US one comes out if you wish to maintain your warranty.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

imzack is offline -Hacks Ninja

About that, I updated to 2.00 already can i reupdate to the U.S. 2.00 when it comes out and will it work and will i still have my warrenty?

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

That IS what I just said:

"You will have to update again when the US one comes out if you wish to maintain your warranty."
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast