Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Could this mean??

pkswiss is offline -Hacks Newbie

Well, the PSP now has a browser. I can easily see Sony coming out with a wireless internet chip the goes into the memory stick slot and sticks out so you can't close it because it's prolly gonna be kinda large. And if sony isn't thinking of this they should. PSPs just get better and better everyday and this would no doubt boost sales.

imzack is offline -Hacks Ninja

A wifi card they already have thoughs out but the psp has one built in so you can access the internet I have seen them on the palm website for 100 dollars

videogameaholic is offline -Hacks Member

I'm not sure what you guys are saying. Why would you need a wireless card when the PSP already has wireless built in? If you mean an antenna to extend the range then yeah that would be pretty cool. I've seen pics of someone who added an external antenna but he put a hole in the PSP case to do it.

What, are you tellinng me laptops wireless internet that can be used in cars and coffee shops is BUILT in to the PSP? Thats insane..... Then why can't i acess the internet any more than 5 feet from my wireless router.

basicpimp is offline -Hacks Member

Yah that fool who did that had to take his psp all apart n void the warranty n shit. i mean, i love xkai but not that much lol. i believe pics of it are on engadget.com

pspLOSER is offline -Hacks Newbie

What, are you tellinng me laptops wireless internet that can be used in cars and coffee shops is BUILT in to the PSP? Thats insane..... Then why can't i acess the internet any more than 5 feet from my wireless router.

you must have a shitty router.. i can go all throughout my house and outside also..

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

About 100ft range.

Blkhrt is offline -Hacks Neophyte

my router works till about 100ft as well. and if i step out i can get my neighbors :lol:
    BOB SAGET!!!!!!!!

sorry guys im an idiot, i don't get connection because we have a cable router, we plug it into the wall... Do most like coffee shops and stuff have a wifi signal?

videogameaholic is offline -Hacks Member

Most colleges do. Cities like Seattle and San Francisco are like one bit wifi hot spot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast