Thread: Problems

pkswiss is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok, everyone on here seems to love their PSP and seem really satisfied with their buy. Well, if mine works correctly i would never let my hands off it... But it has at least 7 dead pixels, 4 of them are in a big patch at the top right of the screen. (Where the wide-screen black cars normally are). And the other 3 are blue and red spread out. The bother me during videos so much, the supposidly sloid black bars have colors dots on them showing that they are dead. It's annoying as crap. Im one of those people who keeps a spotless visual and i have a bad habit of cleaning when it isn't. It's tough to look at it and notice theres nothing i can do! I clean my room, my moniter, my ipod, my cell phone, and the psp all the time!!!! I never let dust start, so this kind of thing is just asking to annoy me.

Next problem that i bet happens with everyone's PSPs. But they are bugs that sony MUST fix.

Turning on and off the PSP.
    -Sometimes it goes to a standby by and sometimes it shuts all the way down. So i will this it's off when i didn't hold it long enough and it i switch games and i turn it on and its the other game i had in, and froze up and the disc goes crazy... wtf...

Bad scanner/Disc? Can't tell.
    -Well i can't figure it out, my disc and PSP are in perfect shape, and i have NBA Street and TOny Hawk. And NBA Street is pretty much fine, the music freezes and skips every once and a while though. But Tony Hawk!! GOd Damn!!! Can i take it back!?! It takes FOREVER to load, it makes noises like its beat the shit out of my PSPs insides while its doing so. It just sucks, and it's not smooth at all.. Is this normal?

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Dude, your PSP is a mess. If you have a warrenty on it, go and trade it for a new one. The only problem I have had with my PSP is a stuck pixle that I fixed with a video.
    I know this because Tyler knows this...

The warranty was $25!!! If my PSP were perfect i would have just wasted $25 dollars, it is new and in mant condition with box and everything that came with it though.

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

madmatt where did you get that video i have one stuck pixel.

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I know this because Tyler knows this...

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

whoa that video actually worked....awsome thanks man....i had one dead one in the middle of my screen and now its gone...yay

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

It flashes bright multiple colors to get the pixel un ustuck.

k im gonna try it what do you save it into?