Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: v2.0 Formatted Memory Stick Question

youngwunda is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok i have a question if anyone kind enough can answer it now
    I bought a 128MB memory card about a week ago to use on my brothers psp the firware was 2.0 he formatted it on his psp, he recently sold it and gave my mother the memory card (Yeah she likes the old school Nes Games)
    So i put a sega emulator on the 128MB memory stick NOTE: She has a 1.5 PSP it was working fine.
    But today it stopped working and it said 0kb's left on the memory stick, showed the same thing on my V.2.0 PSP But when i formatted it on my 2.0 memory stick it worked fine....

Anyone had this happen to them or know whats wrong ? can i not use the memory stick on v1.5 psp's if its formatted or used on a 2.0 PSP?

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

that is a possibllity.....you could try to format it through a comp but i wouldent do that my self it might mess the card up

MonkeyNuts is offline -Hacks Newbie

I bought a 128MB memory card about a week ago to use on my brothers psp the firware was 2.0 he formatted it on his psp, he recently sold it and gave my mother the memory card (Yeah she likes the old school Nes Games)
    So i put a sega emulator on the 128MB memory stick NOTE: She has a 1.5 PSP it was working fine.
    But today it stopped working and it said 0kb's left on the memory stick, showed the same thing on my V.2.0 PSP But when i formatted it on my 2.0 memory stick it worked fine....
    I hate to be pedantic but this message is a mess.

Firstly YOU bought the memory card but YOUR BROTHER gave it to your mum? Generous lad giving away your stuff!!!

Secondly your mother loves "old school NES games" so you "put a sega emulator on the 128mb memory stick". You tight teasing bastard - why didn't you put a NES emulator on for her instead?!!!

Thirdly your brother sold his PSP (Firmware 2.0) and your mother put the memory card he gave her into her PSP (Firmware 1.5) - so why the hell did you put the game on the 128mb stick you bought? Would it not have made more sense to put it on the one he gave her? You could simply have reformatted it on her machine - recopied the emulator across - and BINGO!

Now we have sifted through your terrible grammar we are left with the question you should have asked - minus your family history and the colour of your mum's hair... namely...

Does a memory stick formatted under Firmware 2.0 work under Firmware 1.5 - the answer to which - according to Sony is... YES!

So all that drivel just to prove your memory card is now shagged.

MonkeyNuts

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Yes, this message is a complete mess, and the problem here s that this guy is just plain stupid! WQhen the memory card says "0KB" Hmmmm, lets see, a KB is memmory calkled a "KILLOBYTE" When u have NO memmory left, then obviously the CARD IS FULL!! Thst what hapens when ur cheap and dotn go an extra $10 for a 256. happened to so many people I know.

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Just format the MS.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Thats what hes done! but he doesnt realize that u riun out of space on an MS

Oh. Thats stupid. :?

videogameaholic is offline -Hacks Member

wait, what? how do you run out of space on a memory stick? I thought those things had infinite capacity!

;)

youngwunda is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thats what hes done! but he doesnt realize that u riun out of space on an MS

YOU AND THE OTHER DICKHEADS COULD HOP OFF MY DICK THE KIND PEOPLE ON PSPUPDATES.COM HELPED ME WITH THE PROBLEM AND UNDERSTAND IM GUESSING YOU PEOPLE ARE BITCH ASS GERMANS,FRENCH AND CRACKERS

FIRSTLY YOU FUCKING IDIOT IT GAVE ME A MESSAGE BECAUSE THE MEMORY CARD GOT CORRUPTED IDIOT THERE WAS ABOUT 2,000 KB'S LEFT FUCKIN CLOWN

SECONDLY IF YOU DONT HAVE HELP THEN DONT EVEN POST BITCH

THIRDLY READ CAREFULLY RETARD AND HOP OFF THE DICK

THAT MESSAGE GOES TO ANYONE WHO THINK I DONT KNOW A MS RUNS OUT OF MEMORY WHEN IN FACT I HAD ABOUT 2,000 KB'S WITH THE EMULATOR IN IT AND IT GOT CURRUPT FROM PULLING IT OUT WHILE IT WAS LOADING WHEN IT FROZE SO SUCK A DICK

2000 KB is only 2MB.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast