Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: theres gta screenshots at www.gtapsp.com

ryderd is offline -Hacks Ninja

theres nice screenshots of gta from mags tell me what you think about gta LCS www.gtapsp.com

Cool_Kid is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i think i'm in love with it lol jk but it's prob gonna be the best game yet and so is burnout and talkman but gta tops them all

ya but it might take a long time to load like midnight club 3 since they tried to put everything in it

SONY_PSP_DUDE is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Wouldnt this be neat.

[/img]

Star Stats
    Starts:5 Poles:0 Wins:1 Top5\'s:4 Top10\'s:5 DNF\'s:0 Points:957.5 Rank:1st

ya it would shootting all the people blowing things up man cant wait for it

Cool_Kid is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

ya but stupid esrb and like that stupid chinise guy who started this whole hot coffe thing my god like leave it alone but ya i cna't wait till GTA LCS

a chinese wow i thought a white or black person but a chinese what a fag should be charged gta games have been around for a long time and never been rated a A for adult? like come on give it a break you know but a chinese racist fag mad it wow shocked i did like chinese cuz when i went there to get a psp there laughing at me

madmatt is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

What the hell does it matter what nationality the guy is? It doesnt. The point it, its a toss up of wheither R* or the hacker made it.

First parents complained back in 1993 that the games had no rating system to know what they were getting their kids (I guess they expected a game call "Mortal Kombat" to be kid friendly :rolleyes: ). Anyway, then they created the ESRB. It should have just stoped their, but NO... Parents still went out and bought GTA RATED M for there 12 year olds. Then where shocked that it has a sex mini game (The only 'nudity' in it is bare breast, O NO! :shock: ). Of course they didnt mind that you shoot hookers in the face after screwing them, no this little thing was the last straw.

My God, first they complain because of the non-exsitant rating system then when thats in place... They completely IGNORE it and buy M games for their kids anyway. O no its not the parents fault its ROCKSTARS of course DUH.

The only diffence between a M and a AO game is one can be sold to 17yrs the other can olny be sold to 18yrs. What maturity gap is there from only ONE year? The bad side of it is that R* will probably loose money because of the stores that wont sell AO games(hell or this built up SO much publicity that they might GAIN money, who know?). Regaurdless if R* made the mini-game. It was never ment to be seen, and you have to work at it to get the sex game working.

Thats my take on the hot coffe thing.

As for GTA LS for PSP I dont want to get my hopes up too high. I will wait untill R* releases offical info on the PSP GTA.

warchief_ryan is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Is this the first time you guys are seeing these they have been out for a long time now. And i dont think the load times wil be that bad becuase you dont load things like a normal game. In the GTA games, its mostly one load them maybe one more for going to another city oh and little ones to start intros for missions. I think it should be realy good i didnt like the planes anyway the bikes are all i care about. :)
    \"Don\'t be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.\" Gen. George S. Patton

UnderHill is offline -Hacks Smarty

no helicopters in the game btw :( although they might bring back the dodo :) .
    itl be so much better if multi theft auto brought out an
    online patch , that would make it perfect

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero | 1967~2005 |

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast