Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What new apps would U like $ony to add in future firmware?

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Well, I know a few applications and features that the PSP could REALLY use. Follow my list:

-Text Viewer/Editor (C'mon! They have video, photo, why not text? Its more simple than anythign ese on the PSP!)
    -Ambience/Eye Candy while playing music (If some guy can make a homebrew, DJ PSP, than $ony can make this built in the firmware!)
    -Some sort of photo editor. (This aint too important, but maybe they could add some sort of editor to say.. resize and crop images? Maybe edit and/or invert colors?)

These are just my three biggest wishes for the PSP in order and I have a feeling $ony will do the first 2, mayeb the third, but probably not. Who knows?!?

So, everybody! WUt kinds of apps would YOU like SONY to add to future firmware updates? :)

ryderd is offline -Hacks Ninja

i would like better sound on the freaking update jack a$$es sony sucks with music

i would like better sound on the freaking update jack a$$es sony sucks with music
    As I must admit, the DS has GREAT osund and is loud too, while the PSP has low speakers and prety crappy sound quality, there is no wya an update can fix this. And I dont kow wut u mean by the sucking w/ music stuff.

they could do an update on the music sound a little good enough and ya sony sucks with music stuff i mean that like always i get a cd player disc man psp and the sound sucks or theres no bass

they could do an update on the music sound a little good enough and ya sony sucks with music stuff i mean that like always i get a cd player disc man psp and the sound sucks or theres no bass
    Screw the bass, that what earbuds and speaker dcks are for. Besides, ahve u seen the size of those speakers? they're liek half the size of a US dime! thats small! I woudlnt expect them to even be as strong as they are! Thats why the DS has such crisp sound, the speakers are HUGE for the size of the system! I ratherget a system for featrues than sound quality, but evry1 must admit that each system has pros and cons. No system totsally is the complete best or totally sucks.

But really, I wnated this thread to be for like software APPLICATIONS that people want $ony to add into newer firmware updates.

im talking about the sony cd player not psp there cd players dont really have good bass

I knwo. Sony is crap with music devices, but Lets make aenw thread if we wanna talk about this. Cuz this thread is meant for one prupose, and I stted it above.

wasnt i takling about a psp when talking about something different so im still talking about psp

wutever. Im gonna hit the hay 4 tomite! cya tomorrow!

me too see ya

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast