Thread: V2.0 browser screenshots?

bigdongers is offline -Hacks Newbie

anyone got any links to good screen shots of the V2.0 PSP browser? I am using the tenchi one which works pretty well but I want to know what all the fuss is with the Sony one and why people are upgrading.

youngwunda is offline -Hacks Newbie

Wish i had a decent cam to show you what all the fuss is about :lol: its a kool browser man, i'll put it this way if you dont have any other modded consoles like dreamcast or ps2 and you really love your homebrew keep it! but if you use the net alot and have good network spots around you upgrade man. its fast simple and has more features then you 1.0 and 1.5 users think 8)

Exira is offline -Hacks Guru

the only plus about the 2.0 browser is that you can download files.

the team that released the tenchi browser is going to add that ability to their newer versions
    Oh come let us adore him, betray, and then ignore him.

I doubt that'll happen and even if it does i'll say this Nothing can compare to the original NOTHING!!! these cheap homebrew browsers have lots of downsides. Homebrew browsers will always be 1 step behind the original!!!

P.S. this goes the same if 2.0 ever gets hacked it'll probably be a few steps behind the first hacked versions get me ? :lol:

Exira is offline -Hacks Guru

homebrew browsers were first. Wipeout pure

I forgot that RaiderX posted tons of pics of the 2.0 browser in the review section
    Oh come let us adore him, betray, and then ignore him.

But wipeout pure was pure garbage (Game & Browser) lol like i said the ORIGINALS AND OFFICIAL ARE ALWAYS BEST 8) No point in arguing anyway they both have advantages....

Homebrew browser >> Keeping Homebrew

Official Browser >> Lots of cool features, easy to run and use, and download music,pictures,wallpaper,txt,movies straight from the net