Thread: Coca - Cola Wipeout downloads??

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Well, its announced at cokestyle,net that there will be coc cola downloads for wipeout pure, and later fopr other PSP games. Seems like August 11th is the release, but only for Japan I think. Pretty cool. They should make a coca cola skin too. I wish Sony would like hold a WiFi based Wipeout tourney and the winner gets to like make a custom track and ship!! Thats'd be kickass!

XanderChaos is offline -Hacks Smarty

I just saw this on pspupdates. What's next? A Pepsi skin in Lumines?

Cool_Kid is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

no actually pepsi is for ridge racer and tampon one is for lumines

EleMenT is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

lmao.. i like lumines...

hellsing is offline -Hacks Smarty

:P lol :P

Is like MINA No GOLF ...i have a special version of it MINA NO GOLF COCACOLA SPEACIAL ....is the same game actualy nothing change just SPAM of cocacola every where (maybe some extra feature but where ?)!

just to say my point of view " I LOVE WIPEOUT PURE " ...for me is like a other culture (for most of fan too ) ...PURE for me means with out SHIT you realy dont need ....the extra gama or delta even classic PACK are superbe and i am waiting for some more .....i get to the point now ;) i play wipe out to evade from our real word ...a far future .....but honeslty is to play wipeout is to find back COCA COLA or MACDONALD EVIL COMPANY lol no thank you .....like you all i will love to play new race and team cars but realy cocacola is a spam to me

i feel like in thats superbe movie call ....well i dont remember the name ...you put special sun glasses and you see beside commercial in the street "OBEY ,OBEY " or "BUY IT NOW " lol ....anyway dont flame me please i say thats in a funny way :P

invasion california i guess

see you later all MATE'S :)