Thread: my psp couple of questions

paul26982 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

hi could you tell me were the cheapest place is to get a 1gb memory stick from, also i love my psp so much i have a few items to off load, to fund for things for my psp, ive had my psp since feb, and dont no what i have missed, i never bothered that much till now, its amazing so off loading these to fund for stuff for it, a boxed snes tried and tested excellent working order, no yellow on plastics with all leads etc, 2 controlers, 16 carts, and super wildcard 24mb, other package is 2 mint tried and tested n64 consoles with 2 grey and 1 black nintendo controlers, 1 meg memory card, expansion pack, 8 carts and a mint condition tried and tested v64 256mb, on of the consoles is a boxed limited edition starwars pack with starwars racer, dont wana sell seperate from hardware, open to seriuos.
    i know there rare items, but rather have psp stuff, also i know when you want to transfer stuff you need to make all these homemade files for music movies etc, i got psp software, but could someone send me link or guide me through how to do this or send links on how to get best out of my psp i know stuffs here just not clued up on it yet many thanx for everyones help :) my email is paulstephenson@spook.wanadoo.co.uk

you cant flog a horse UNLESS you sell it for glue

SlapShotMonkey is offline -Hacks Smarty

usually ebay has cheap 1 gig cards but you have to be careful because a lot of them are knock offs.. read their feedback before you buy.. and also there are a lot of tutorials on this site. But if you IM me ill walk you through one so you understand

thnx so much i really epreciate it ,it will have to be later if you dont mind thanx again :)

-=Klay=- is offline -Hacks Member

usually ebay has cheap 1 gig cards but you have to be careful because a lot of them are knock offs.. read their feedback before you buy.. and also there are a lot of tutorials on this site. But if you IM me ill walk you through one so you understand
    right you are :arrow: TO THE EBAY MOBILE!!!
    Never take advice from somebody else
    -somebody else

imzack is offline -Hacks Ninja

compplus has cheap cards

could you giive me there address thanx