Thread: I HAVE £350 TO SPEND ON MY PSP

paul26982 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

hi i have £350 to spend on my PSP, i already have fifa, wipeout, nfs underground rivals, nba, and thevalue pack psp, i want a 1gb and gta, gran turismo 4, but can any1 tell me how to spend my money wisley and what on to get the most from my psp, SUGESTIONS PLEASE

you cant flog a horse UNLESS you sell it for glue

ryderd is offline -Hacks Ninja

ya get mem and a case and also some cleaning cloths

good idea actually, got the aluminium case sorry never mentioned, were would bee the best place to purchase my goods from, just ebay

NO NO NO NO NO! not ebay i bought one of my mem sticks there from bidding 23$ on 128 mem stick and nevered got it but best place would be walmart. walmart may not seem COOL but the prices are or circuitcity/best buy

MonkeyNuts is offline -Hacks Newbie

Okay - firstly pop your money in an envelope and write my address on it. Stick a stamp on it and pop it in your nearest postbox. I will receive it, spend it wisely, and send you back evidence that I had a great time doing it.

Seriously - you got £350 cash on you? Screw the PSP. Get yourself a nice sharp suit. Get yourself out in clubland. And get yourself laid. Either good or bad - but as often as you can.

The PSP is a fine thing - but there are many more buttons to fiddle with on a good woman. She has slots for all your favourite "accessories", and the less memory she has the better! Oh... and you don't have to piss about with ad-hoc mode to get some serious multiplayer action going. The only limit to how many can play is how much she has drunk.

MonkeyNuts

hey monkeynuts i think your nuts are pulled. he wont do that no one will are you nutty lol

MonkeyNuts is offline -Hacks Newbie

You never know your luck - there are dudes here at this forum willing to give their credit card details to anyone who promises them a free PSP for doing it. SIX times over. And then get their "mates" to do the same thing...

Now that WOULD be silly!

MonkeyNuts

being serious and already have a girlfriend, pressed here buttons that much now i have a son on the way by the end of september, i really have the £350, i know i want a 1gb card and grand theft auto for def, but is there anything else whats a must have etc, like is helpfull having or even awsome for the psp