Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i dont know wut game to get

Xx AcE7 xX is offline -Hacks Smarty

im getting twisted metal and i dont know wut else HELP!

frank_69 is offline -Hacks Newbie

well i've played twisted metal... AWSOME GAME! but ahh... what kind of games do you like? RPG, Racing, etc.
    BLING! BLING! PLAYA FO\' LIFE!!

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

ridge racer is an awsome racing game for the psp....and Metal Gear Acid if your a avid Metal Gear Player....untold legends if you like simple RPG's

MarsVolta is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

well i hate golf and and cant stand to go and play it BUT Tiger Woods is one of the best games of all time that is if you are into sports at all but either way it is awsome

mattfazzer is offline -Hacks Member

My top 10 PSP games:

1.Ridge Racer
    2.Twisted Metal:Head On
    3.Fifa Soccer
    4.Tony Hawks Underground 2:Remix
    5.Metal Gear Acid
    6.Lumines
    7.Wipeout Pure
    8.Need For Speed Underground:Rivals
    9.Coded Arms
    10.Midnight Club 3:DUB Edition

if you are looking for an excellent game to play whilst you're on the go,may i suggest lumines...

malaukus is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yeah, Lumines and Tiger Woods are great fun.
    \"Christians Don\'t Believe In Gravity\"

kylej is offline -Hacks Member

murcury is a good game even though it souds gay also is ridge racer :P
    W4T3R - Incredibly Funny Funny site, check it out.

zabbyh is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Twisted Metal Head On is rubbish its not worth £30 or £40, well to put it simply I wouldn't even pay £5 for it...

I would suggest you play it first using fast loader if u still like it then buy it else don't bother...

If you don't have a game at all I would suggest WipeOut as a first game then Ridge Racer - is the best one at the moment better than nfs as it has some rubbish controlling.. Haven't played midnight club coz it got wiped from my hd when it got corrupted.. Also thats probably y u don't see a ripkit from me yet .. I just can't be asked dl a game that might turn out to be crap as nfs was a big let down...

Bring on Burnout Legends...

Personally my advice to all is to check all games released so far via the fast loader if you like buy else don't bother coz not all games released so far are worth the full price

http://www.alucard.cc

mattfazzer is offline -Hacks Member

Twisted Metal Head On is rubbish its not worth £30 or £40, well to put it simply I wouldn't even pay £5 for it...
    i strongly disagree with that.twisted metal head on is one of the best psp games out there.you obviously arn't a true gamer if you havn't pleyed the classics on PS1 and of coarse the more recent twisted metal black.

twisted metal black was so good,it was totally remade as an online only game for the ps2 which i own and it is bloody brilliant.it's probably one of the only reasons i have a ps2 other than for GT4.

and by the way,it's only 23 pounds on liksang.com

zabbyh is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I ain't a true gamer ???????? I have played on many consoles and have played many games and just by dissing one game you say that I am not a true gamer....

Thats funny, Well everyone those of you who have fast loader get the game and let us know what you think... What you should know is that everyone has different tastes one person likes one thing another something else... Some people like RPGs others don't. Some people like FPS others don't..

I for one like a broad range of games but i do hate RTS.. Thats why I suggested you try before you buy.. The game might be great on PS1 but as far as PSP is concerned it is crap..

lets look at some others NFS is great on PS2 but the port on PSP is rubbish, THUG2 also suffers from crappy controlling...

http://www.alucard.cc

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast