Thread: value of 1.50

fart_sniffer is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

im already considering getting the upgrade for 2.0 (the info is in one of my other posts) and was wondering if its work while to sell the 1.5 psp's on ebay

PSoff is offline -Hacks Newbie

Sorry, I don't want to open a can of worms here, but IMO, there's no reason to upgrade to 2.0 if you have 1.5 as any feature that comes out in 2.0 will come out as a homebrew app that will run on 1.5. What exactly is it about 2.0 that makes you drool?

Secondly, seeing as how I can go to any Wal-Mart in Montreal right now and pick up a brand new 1.5 PSP for the same price as a ver. B ($298 CAD), I doubt you'll get more than you would for any used PSP, probably at most $225 CAD. Why take a min. $75+tx loss just to upgrade to 2.0? If you're dead set on shooting yourself in the foot with that 2.0 upgrade, then just upgrade your 1.5, unless one of your friends has a ver.B that'll trade you straight up (as a favor to him).

the reason why i thought about upgrading was that i was getting bored of the homebrew (like i said in my other post)

btw: psp, 1x 1gb stick, playgear pocket

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

well if you update you could fill your one gig with music...or send it to me....lol

i think ill keep my 1 gb stick lol since it was about $130 can

quan is offline -Hacks Newbie

i dont think u should upgrade besides theres nothing difernt in 2.0 the backrounds thing get old reli fast. homebrews are awsome.