Thread: Game Saves

killerkhatiby009 is offline -Hacks Smarty

ok i downloaded a couple of game saves but i have no clue how to apply them i connect my psp using usb and put the saves in psp/saves or whatever that folder is but i know its where the saves are. anyway can anyone help me cause i got a game save to work once but i had to overwrite my old save is there a way to do it without overwriting my old save

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

oh, when u extracted them, u saw the folder name of the save Ex: uhjsj2323..ok, pay attention here, when u open that folder, u should see another folder with the same exact name too, ok this is the difficult part, copy all the contents in the second folder u opened then simply put the saves in ur PSP and it should work

1.) ex:ULUS10021000.rar or .zip

2.) extract the file and u should have the folder with files in side, they should be like this, ULUS10021000-open it and u shall see another folder named the same-ULUS10021000-then open that and u shall see the files inside like the png files and stuff

3.) copy the second folder and its contents to ur PSP and it should work
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

yea i know i don't copy the first folder i copy the second folder. i did that but if i copy it i have to overwrite my old save cause the folder I'm copying has the same name as my normal save. i tried to change the name so it doesnt overwrite it but then it says corrupted data on my psp. how can i do it so that it doesnt say that but not have to overwrite my old save. i am copying the folder with all the info in it like the .png and all.

u got me there, but if the new save u just downloaded is a finished game, then i suggest u overwrit ur old save, but that is up t u though
    lol @ Thread

can anyone else help. btw im downloading untold legends game saves. so there named like this

ULUS100030000

ULUS100030001

ULUS100030002

and so on and i downloading a 30000 and renamed it 30003 ( i already had 2 other saves) and it comes up as corrupt data.

i think u can't reneme those folders, kinda like renaming a jpeg into a BMP and the PSP won't read it
    lol @ Thread

so how is someone supposed to apply game saves without overwriting his data cause i would want to have my normal character and the downloaded one. i mean there has to be a way to do it.

i also tryed making a new game save normally like going into the game on the psp and click start new game and then i copied the contents of the save i downloaded into that file but it still said corrupt data.