Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what is PSIX?

optic1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

what is it, what will it do?

anybody knows?

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Are you familier with what a shell is?

Basicly you will run the program then it will give you a windows like interface to use your PSP. You will be able to create icons for your games and peform other functions like you would in windows. The nice thing is once you are done playing a game and you exit back to the "home" you will be dumped back into the shell and not the old PSP menu. You would have to exit or turn your PSP off to shut down the shell.

The only thing I don't understand is how it will remain memory resident and NOT crash any app or game you run. If you are NOT familier with how the memory blocks or memory space works on the PSP, please do not respond to that comment.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Exira is offline -Hacks Guru

I've been waiting for this it looks usefull
    Oh come let us adore him, betray, and then ignore him.

It looks down right fucking sweet!

If you download this image to your PSP, it's the exact resolution for it and will show you exactly how it will look on your PSP.

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

optic1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

wow-wow-wow amazing.

will i be able to run homebrews on this thing, or well it even run on 1.50?

when well it be realease, i hear today is the date.

anyone have it yet?

To my knowledge there is no release date. It will run on both and yes you can launch your homebrew, UMDS, videos, music....

mattfazzer is offline -Hacks Member

it looks sexy...i also heard it had a built in ISO loader...not being able to run this and my emus is what makes me cry all night in a darkened room.

does it change the bios and allow you to boot it straight away,or do you have to boot it from the official firmware?

You will have to boot it from the PSP menu but it will remain resident until you turn the PSP off.

malaukus is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Wouldnt it run slow?
    \"Christians Don\'t Believe In Gravity\"

They say it doesn't.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast