Thread: WHERE IS MY DOWN.....(LOL)

hellsing is offline -Hacks Smarty

enjoy thats moment of .....well lol :lol:

http://psp-spot.com/

Yoshihiro removes himself from WAB

Sep 2 2005, 08:54 PM

Yoshihiro has just announced to individuals on the blackcats-games IRC network that he is removing himself from WAB. The WAB channel on blackcats-games IRC has also been shut down due to disagreements between IRCops there and members of the channel. It is currently unknown if Yoshihiro will continue development work as stories differ.

More updates should come soon.

UPDATES:
    It appears Yoshihiro told mr_dank he was quitting development all together, then indicated to newbody that he was simply quitting WAB. It is still unknown at this point which is true.

It also appears #wab on WorldNet is opened, however it is unknown at this point if Yoshihiro has endorsed or is releated to it. The channel simply has a message from one of Yoshi's friends asking for a PM as its topic. More news on this channel as it becomes availiable.

Sources:
    mr_dank and newbody on Blackcats-games IRC and of course Yoshihiro. Thanks to PSPeerless for the heads-up on his conversation with mr_dank.

Exira is offline -Hacks Guru

a new post on the wab website said thats not true
    Oh come let us adore him, betray, and then ignore him.

Jieri is offline -Hacks Ninja

I think what yoshihiro is trying to do is pulling a double on us, first by telling everyone he is quitting wab then posting on the site saying he is not. SO we would beleive that there are peoples faking as him and such, ya get me?
    Do you know where your mom is?

Yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yea get you ! he is faking many thing actualy ...
    i realy find thats funny !

a new post on the wab website said thats not true
    From WAB homepage :

03-09-2005 : About rumors and shitty talks...

Usually we dont pay attention about rumors and shitty talks, but this time we really think we have to make a little official annoucement.
    1st Yoshihiro didn't quit WAB team
    2nd Yoshihiro always working on the Downgrader
    3rd Yoshihiro and the WAB team members wanna thx all the donnators for their paypal act.

About the downgrader keep in mind that it's will be a dangerous process to reflash the psp, so we have to be 100% sure that we wont release a version with bugs that will mass brick psp all over the world!! we hope you can understand it !!

And for those who really want a downgrader TODAY, hey !! just code it ;)

I dont know if you remember the translation of the IRC chat i made from french to english .....i was septic about it andmay think it was maybe and other persone talking bullshit with the same nickname thats yoshihiro have ,BUT ...i remember he say :

the downgrader is not ready ,and if they piss me off i will release it and brick all psp ...so thats was realy true ...so this IRC was real.
    so he say to every body he have a downgrader ready (i was on the IRC #wab channel my self )before 1 september ,he come on pspupdates to ask about donation and so on (over 1000 usd)...

i read my self a french copy of a IRC chat yesterday night wen he say he is leaving , he say thats the downgrader will not work,but even better he will not release a downgrader because is not alowed in europe (LOLOL),he say he have the right to hack on other country (bullshit) but not on the french territory if he hack the europeen psp he go to jail.but even better he say thats he as his face every where on the internet now and it was a very bad idea to do so (well if true why he dosnt take off hes picture from the wab homepage ?)

beside all the people donat are making a petition online to complain against yoshihiro ...thats the last thing i know about .

EDIT : yoshihiro try to save he's ass and pspupdates.com to.

i remember wen yoshihiro come to ask for some donation ....it was MATTHEU (friend of yoshi on IRC) come first on the pspupdates forum ...the admin MALUMENSE and other help to push people to donat ....yoshihiro come at this moment to make it more credible ...many people say is bullshit and will not donat but the admin MALUMENSE was defending yoshi all the time (AND STILL) and say thats "WE have all the right to donat or not but it will be cool for any body donated to have is name on the final downgrade software at the end ;) "so then in a big trust people make donation !

well where is all thats POST and TREAD about donation on pspupdates now... None ....all deleted ...many people complain about the admin about it ...all banned (LOL)