Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are all 1000k v1.5 firmware? [Found my answers thanks.]

Butch is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Hello everyone, i just registered on this forum but have browsed it before from time to time :)

I'll start my first thread with this question: are dead pixels frequent? I wanted to buy a v1.50 firmware PSP on eBay but i'm really scared of getting a PSP with dead pixel(s). Could you please give me an aproximative percentage of concerned PSPs?

Also, i'm almost sure about this but i prefer asking anyway: All 1000k PSPs are v1.50 right?

Thank you :)

Edit: Changed the name of the thread.

MarsVolta is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

all PSPs will pretty much have dead pixels, if it is a decnet price then buy it.

Yeah but what i meant was noticable dead pixels. I'm scared to have a big dead pixel in the middle of the screen but in the other hand i can't wait to have a PSP! Please help me lol. :(

ooo well they are not going to be big, and almost everyone i have talked to including muself only have like 3-5 on the side that are only nictiable on a black screen. dont worry

Alright, thanks for your advices, i'm going to buy one in the week coming then. :) From what i know all 1000k PSPs are v1.5 but could you please confirm that since i'm not 100% sure? Thanks.

Edit: Oh and by the way your avatar rocks, Pulp Fiction is my all time favorite movie! :mrgreen:

i dotn knwo about that either but where are you ogin to buy it from? you can see the firmware by looking at the A/B/C under the 120V on the outside of the box. A=1.5 B=1.51 C=1.52 with the 2.0 Demo disk

I was planning on buying it from eBay. I didn't know the A/B/C thing, good to know!

Please i need a fast answer! Thank you.

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i never got them but i know a person who does. Even if u did buy it, just return it for a better one and say something was wrong with the old one. Doesnt that make sense?

EDIT: oops didnt see the eBay part,maybe u can tell him to give u the warrenty maybe? :?

It's okay, i'm pretty sure that 1000 is 1.0, 1000k is 1.5 and 1001k is 1.51. But i was wondering if we can really trust this rule or if there is any exeptions, that's all. Now wish me good luck i might get a brand new 1000k value pack for 210€ with shipping costs (aproximatelly 260 USD). That's a good deal for me since where i leave the PAL Value Pack PSP is sold for 250€, and that's for a v1.52 firmware!

Thanks to all of you for your answers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast