Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How is the quality on emulated games?

aquaman1337 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Howdy,

When you play an NES or SNES emulator how does each perform? Do either lag at all? And if they do is it the softwares fault (fixeble), or the psp's fault? And about how many games can you fit on a memory card?

I've got an nes and snes emulators on my computer that work perfectly and I'm only buying a psp if they'll run the same...

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

It will run pretty much the same compared to teh pc depending on what emulator u have for the psp. You can change the settings on the emulators to enhance to performance of ur like like speed and quality. If it lags then its the softwares fault. you could fit tons of games, even on a 32mb ms.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

If your buying a PSP NOW, ur gonna get a 1.51 so u'll need to wait for Yoshiriro's downgrader. Unless u have soem1 sellign u a 1.5

Whoops, double post.

If your buying a PSP NOW, ur gonna get a 1.51 so u'll need to wait for Yoshiriro's downgrader. Unless u have soem1 sellign u a 1.5
    I know. I'm sure it will be out soon since were past the due date already. I'm just curious as to the speed/all around quality of both nes and snes roms on the psp. I'm only buying a psp for the emulation and internet access. I'm considering just getting a ds instead, but emulation on those seems complicated and the games I want aren't in production.

mattfazzer is offline -Hacks Member

whoa!!!! dont get a fucking DS,they are absoloutly crap!!!!!!

whoa!!!! dont get a fucking DS,they are absoloutly crap!!!!!!
    You're just being a fanboy. I've studied both systems and both have their ups and downs...

Okay. I need a couple more answers. Since I'm only buying the psp because I want an nes/snes in my pocket (and web browser), I need to know that it will at least be able to do this well. Will it play every nes game without even a touch of lag? And do you think that theres new software on the horizon to make the snes games run perfectly? Because since the psp is much more powerful than either system was, I would imagine it should have no trouble running these games. Yeah, sorry if I'm being naggy but I want to be absolutely positive before I drop the 350 bucks (I'm a canuck :) ).

Exira is offline -Hacks Guru

there are several emulator that will run games at the full frame rate
    Oh come let us adore him, betray, and then ignore him.

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

there are several emulator that will run games at the full frame rate
    Yes very true, and you wouldnt need to get some software to make emus run good. Like i said u can change settings to make it run at full speed. and im canuk too so yeah i know the $350 situation :twisted:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast