Thread: Gutted

Zombie is offline -Hacks Member

hi guys i just brought my uk version psp and stuck the demo in and like a fool updated the firmware to 2.0.. :cry:

i think after finding this site that i cant upload any of my recently downloaded games onto it...is this correct?

any help for a newie will be appreciated

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

no you cannot. however you can return your updated psp for another 1.52 and wait for the downgrader to come otu so you can play homebrew on your psp

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

danolimitpro Guest

GO EXCHANGE YOUR PSP NOW. thats all i can say. go get a 1.52 or 1.51 w/e because team WAB is almost done with there downgrader. when thats out u can downgrade to 1.50 and run homebrew and games and such. the downgrader DOES NOT work on 2.0 so go exchange for another psp and dont upgrade to 2.0

GO EXCHANGE YOUR PSP NOW. thats all i can say. go get a 1.52 or 1.51 w/e because team WAB is almost done with there downgrader. when thats out u can downgrade to 1.50 and run homebrew and games and such. the downgrader DOES NOT work on 2.0 so go exchange for another psp and dont upgrade to 2.0
    will there not be a downgrader for the 2.0 or any other way to upload pirated games?

:cry:

how can i take it back?and say what to them?they will ask why i want to exchange it if they even have one to exchange as the shops in london have been emptied lol

k..i exchanged my psp thanks to sony's supperb customer service (one was sent by courier to me the next day) so once again i have a V1.52 psp.

will there definetly be a downgrader for v1.52?? or will WAB just try to hack the V2.0??

:razz:

Mitwang is offline -Hacks Guru

there will definitely be a downngrader or wab willl get killle.d they have already taken donations. if they were lying their reputation would be ruined

Brothers In Arms
    VISIT THE F.A.Q BEFORE YOU POST IN THE HELP SECTION!

cheers Mitwang...

FINGERS CROSSED :(

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

uhh... how do u know it wont work on 2.0?

PSP 5.00 m33

Fair Point

Would it not make more sense for team WAB to make a downgrader for V2.0 as it seems alot of ppl have upgraded and if you are on VC1,52 it would be easy to upgrade to V2.0 then use the downgrader or am i talking bollocks? lol