Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New PSP Portal!

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Well, I made a new PSP portal! (Like we haven't had enough already!) :razz:

Its pretty good! It has a good backgound that u can change yourself and it has a nice little menu. It has all the essentials; links, apps, games, A COLOR CHART, and the on screen keyboard from alltherightanswers.com(C) and a nifty little screensaver!. :) Included the following:

APPS (5):
    -Calculator
    -Stopwatch
    -File Browser (Sadly sony is gay and they allow thingsa like this only to search into the photo folder and the COMMON folder for saome reason, so its mostly best 1 use for viewing animated GIFs.)
    -To Do List (CURRENTLY DOES NOT WORK ON THE PSP!! But i lef it there so u can see it!)
    -HTML Editor (It allows u to type stuff into a field and preview the page in a new tab.)

GAMES (12):
    -Magic 8 Ball
    -Battleship
    -Hangman (With pics!)
    -Minsweeper
    -Blackjack
    -Dungeon (Run slow if u move the mouse too much, but its fun!)
    -Tic-Tac-Toe (Does not work 4 some reason, but i want 2 tryu and fix the code to work on the PSP.)
    -Roulette (Display is bigger than the PSP screen, so u have to scroll left and rigth to make bets and watch the roulette, but gameplay is perfect!)
    -Space Invaders (Just made of text. WOrks on PSP, but u cant see your ship, but u can easily remember where it is by shooting. Its still fun anyway.)
    -Dice Poker (DOES NOT WORK! I am going to edit the coee to make it work by displaying pics instead of wut ti used and then re-release the portal with the other fixes.)
    -Coin Flipper
    -Dice Roller

LINKS (8):
    -Google
    -GMail
    -Yahoo!
    -PSP Updates
    -PSP-Hacks (THATS HERE!)
    -X Change (The P2P file sharing thing)
    -e-Messenger (For AIM, YIM and MSN.)
    -WebAIM (AIM, but usually full and wont work)

The color chart is a nice little chart that shows the 6-digit hexidecimal code for each of the 216 possible colors on a webpage, so u can see every color and how they looks on the PSP!

The screensaver is the PSP logo spinning around as a GIF and it runs smootly and looks cool if u leav it on your desk!)

The keyboard of course is an offline version of the one frm allthefrigthanswers.com and it works perfectly.

--------------
    ONE NOTE: The portal looks different on the PSP and on the PC!! If u are previewing it on your computer, be aware that the PSP will NOT show the blue/purple link border that the PC shows and also note that the PSP will NOT have the buttons going off the page as it uses smaller spaces!)
    --------------
    I plan on making fixes and possibly graphic changes, but its as it is for now and gimme some feedback on how u like it!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://rapidshare.de/files/4892822/PSPortal.zip.html

Jieri is offline -Hacks Ninja

o_o Is this for 2.0?
    Do you know where your mom is?

Yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nukewire is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

sweet, nice job dude! :mrgreen:
    -Nukewire

yea, while jumbling witgh skool and shit i managed to finsih this in 3 days, but i hope i can get some fixes and add ins done soo and yea, its made 4 2.0

firewall176 is offline -Hacks Smarty

sounds cool but i gotta ask a noob question how do i get it to work on my psp
    http://www.youtube.com/user/firewall176

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

hey raiderx i cant get the download to start...i click the link then go to the bottom and click download...then it goes to the next page.....then nothing.....

firewall176 is offline -Hacks Smarty

u hafta wait a few seconds to get the download ticket thing after that you should be able to download it but how do you install it on your psp
    http://www.youtube.com/user/firewall176

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

i let it sit for like 10 min and nothing happened....oh all you have to do is go to the browser and type in file:/FOLDER/index.html thats it...Oh and for the FOLDER that is what ever the name of the folder is...all you have to do is unzip it and then place it in the Root of the Mem stick....

u have 2 go ALL THE WAY to the complete bottom of the page on the link and then click the "FREE" button. the next page, scroll to teh bottom to see it, and wait about 7 seconds and it will download.

monster356 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ur Portal Kicks my Portals Ass!!! lol...it does...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast