Thread: HOW TO - downgrade ur PSP [ VIDEO INCLUDED ]

dan2k is offline -Hacks Neophyte

its 1.52 to 1.5 but i dont know if its a scam or what

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...Y2XSTJ96UFQWZ5

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

probaly fake

PSP 5.00 m33

haksu is offline -Hacks Newbie

indeed probably fake, but still quite convicting, maybe finally someone shows up with movie editting skills :)

but where is the file for th dgrader??? until i see that, its FAKE!

PSP 5.00 m33

haksu is offline -Hacks Newbie

at least, best fake video so far :)

D33M0N533D is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok people, haven't we had enough of the BS already?

The second I watched this video, I realized, just as the play time reaches 1:04, look closely at any stationary object or spot on the PSP, such as the button with the music note on it, you can see very clearly the PSP "jitters" or steps up a fraction in the frame in the video, anyone with video editing experience will immediately know that it's been cut and edited, just by that insignificant frame skip, the more obvious would be the color of the desk, or whatever the PSP is on, at or about the same time, the color of the orange/brown desktop changes to a much lighter color, you'll notice this happening on several of the PSP screen changes as well. Looks as though someone spent some time on editing this video to make it "appear" real...

Never the less, Isn't it time all the BS stops with the bulls**t videos?
    If someone out there indeed does have a "downgrader", release the god damn thing, and if your worried about people bricking their PSP's by the dozen, just put a f**king disclaimer on it.

Anyone with half a brain in their head can decide for themselves if they wasnt to risk it or not. If they decide to try it, and it turns their PSP into an expensive paperweight, they have no one but themselves to blame. If they decide not to, then wait for someone with some brains in their heads to "fix" 1.5x and up, and stop all the damn crying already. By the way, anyone that can't make decisions for themselves shouldn't even be playing around with a $250+ toy, go back to your game boy's, or deal with the Ver. you have...

All this BS focus on a downgrader has blinded everyone to the fact that no progress is going to be made working on a "fix" for 1.5x -2.0 as long as everyone seems to be focused on some bulls**t downgrader, or proving obvious BS videos to be real. Most people waiting for this "downgrader" will only pirate games anyway if it does. ( Obviously there are those who want the ability to run homebrew, not the ability to run pirated ISO's and loaders, it's these people I feel for, the pirates can f**k off, as it is because of them, everyone else gets the shaft... )

Needless to say, I'm sure everyone is getting tired of seeing these same type of posts over and over and over again. It's a waste of space, bandwidth, time and effort. I agree with the several others I have seen post about having these damn threads locked/deleted and the thread starter penalized, not banned, warn them once, then ban the bastards if they do it again.

Enough is enough already...

EDIT: if this or any other site needs a moderator who has the balls to deal with issues such as this, and isn't afraid of who they piss off, I'll take the job... seeing as no one else seems to be doing anything about it...
    par·a·dox·i·cal or·dered cha·os is de·vine Please read THIS! BEFORE you post!

Gir489 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Looks pretty convincing to me.

carman is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

the downgrader is fake I don't believe it but I like this video. LMAO!! hahaha

its been a week since yoshi said he would release the downgrade .

PSP 5.00 m33

carman is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

and now it would be:

how soon will he be released?

I feel bad for him you know. he's young, talented but fame is killing him. I know he's on in this for money.

the guy who did the FastLoader is smarter. nobody knows who he is to arrest.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast