Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AloneTrio (WAB) arrested

m05
    m05 is offline -Hacks Newbie

From wab.com:

Today at 7h00 PM, AloneTrio ( Founder of WAB ) have been arrested in Paris by police. Even Familly have no more infos about the arrestation. At the moment we can't say if it's about PSP activities ( like the already spreaded rumour ) or old past computer hacking activities. It seem that Yoshihiro have not been arrested for the moment. Like you see, wab.com is always online. More info on the site when we got it.

We all keep our fingers crossed for AloneTrio...

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

lol i knew it would happen eventually...lol....damn.... :sigh:

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

HOLY CRAP!!@#$^&(%*^&%^#$^%#$^$%^^%&^&(*&^(&#%^#$^&#%^%$^#^#%&^$%^#$^#$%^#$%^
    :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I know why. if they wou;d just release things without saying, ' downgrade in a week" or stuff like that, just say " hey yall! heres a awsome achievement, a downgrade!" the police would know to arrest them before a week has passed.
    I hope yoshi aint arrested.

PSP 5.00 m33

carman is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yeah, I kept saying and saying about this. he reverse engineer the binary tfrom sony trying to break a part the firmware update. and this is bad.

even if he makes the downgrader which is the binary from sony hacked and works, arrest him is just matter of time.

Headrush is offline -Hacks Smarty

I just read it and im in shock....need more beer...maybe I`ll wake up tomorrow and it will all be a dream :|

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I knew this wuz gonna happen. They havent finished the downgrader. Tis seems like possibly a lie just to build up popularity and give them time to finish the downgrader, but its more likely true. I hope things get resolved and all's well. I still dont see why any1 could get arrested fro reverse engineering the psp updatetho... I mean, i get it, but it aint that big a deal! anyway, I wish they could have not told us and in like maybe 2 weeks from now, they just released it spontaneously, but then most ppl wouldnt kno and al;l..w/e i dont care right now. i just hope they get evrythign fixed. best wishes 2 WAB

carman is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I knew this wuz gonna happen. They havent finished the downgrader. Tis seems like possibly a lie just to build up popularity and give them time to finish the downgrader, but its more likely true. I hope things get resolved and all's well. I still dont see why any1 could get arrested fro reverse engineering the psp updatetho... I mean, i get it, but it aint that big a deal! anyway, I wish they could have not told us and in like maybe 2 weeks from now, they just released it spontaneously, but then most ppl wouldnt kno and al;l..w/e i dont care right now. i just hope they get evrythign fixed. best wishes 2 WAB
    reverse engineering maybe ok but when it costs millions in damage, I bet it's another story.

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

dont u mean... Best wishes to PSP-DEV? it already happened to wab. psp-dev joined in the downgradeing. who wants to be arrested first? yoshi, or some guy from psp-dev?

PSP 5.00 m33

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

reverse engineering maybe ok but when it costs millions in damage, I bet it's another story.
    i understand that it will allow any1 to use ISOs, it wont cause millions of damage! I mena some1's gonna buy the game and most noobs will either not know how to or brick their psp so yea. anyway, i can see this also as a very good thing. it seems if we can downgrade, that sony will hurry up and give us a nice 2.5 with flash support and their own liscenced downloadable games or sumthing. wutever. like all things. we just have 2 wait and see, so keep ur eyes PEELED! :eek:

yelowpunk is offline -Hacks Newbie

That's what they get for posting their own pictures online.. :/

Kinda makes the anonymity of teh interweb pointless. /shrug

-Tim

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast