Thread: java support for psp...

kageshi is offline -Hacks Newbie

as you have known the new 2.0 does not have the right java to play, music ,movies ,and other things from the web. there has not been a upgrade or sun java support system for it. for new ppl, java is used to be able to play things from the web. for ex. runescape. but who cares, i just want to play the movies from the internet. the only reason this is impossible is because of the cache file on the psp but i may be wrong. would people care to explain why there is not a java upgrade or support file out there for the psp.?

MarsVolta is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

sony can do it but they just have not released it yet. it reakky ioens up the door to homebrew

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

They didnt want to release it for security reasons right? whats the harm in it? i dont know much about it :(

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

well, the support of streaming video ad music could easily leave holes for us to run homebrew. they are deciding on new stuff, like if they make a 2.5, it might have more javaSCRIPT support flash is undecideed, possibly music/vdeo support, but think about it. some computers are soooo slow it takes forever to load streamed videos, imagine how slow the PSP will load! :| it makes me wanna puke :puke: