Thread: Downgrade video faked.

iambest30 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Is it just me or is it obvious that the last downgrade video was a fake? Might just be the version I got but didnt anyone else see the clock in the background skip a number of seconds when the picture jumps? as in "i've just picked up another psp". Also the date in the top right hand corner on the psp. Why does it say 10/10? Looks to me like someones having a larf. Looks like someones having a joke at the expensive of all the desperate guys out there.

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

threads saying that this video is a fake are already posted.....dont make new posts about the same thing.....Search before posting....

PS who the hell cares about if it is fake or not....if the downgrader comes out then it's out....if not to f'ing bad.....

frank_69 is offline -Hacks Newbie

well put...
    BLING! BLING! PLAYA FO\' LIFE!!

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

well, the clock does skip, but many clocks are shitty like that, and the reason he put a clock and the PC screen with the bars on it, was to show there was no skipping. The date was different because they are in Europe and, DUH! a diffeerent time zone than many other ppl!

kylej is offline -Hacks Member

i dint notice the glitch but wtf why does it say faked! lol cmon wab im losin hope
    W4T3R - Incredibly Funny Funny site, check it out.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I trust WAB. But i still hate them cuz they wanna make us suffer by waiting. I dotn NEED the downgrader, but I wouldnt mind having two 1.5s maybe. n-eway, im sure they arent lying or they would be screwed forever

kylej is offline -Hacks Member

yeh anyway sum1 post there ip ( i cant cuz my dos is fucked up) and then ill go to www.arin.net to get there adress hehehehehehehe lets bomb it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    W4T3R - Incredibly Funny Funny site, check it out.

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I trust WAB. But i still hate them cuz they wanna make us suffer by waiting. I dotn NEED the downgrader, but I wouldnt mind having two 1.5s maybe. n-eway, im sure they arent lying or they would be screwed forever
    yeah, i agree with u, but what if this downgrader is talking forever cuz of there other legal problems...just my 2 cents
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

krazylilroker777 is offline -Hacks God

look what dev said on their website

We have seen a lot of expectation after watching the video "downgrader_v09_hiresa.avi", and we have to say this video is a fake, never done by a WAB or a PSP-Dev Team member (fucking reggaeton, we won't never use that kind of crap). There are a lot of evidences to know that it's a fake (the backpic cut from our official videos, the color of the PSP Update v1.5 is different from the bios color because is a image, short time to flash, the error from the tetris game and the video say itself is a FAKE...).

Obviusly it wasn't stolen from anyone of us, like we read in some webs.

Nightsoul is offline -Hacks Neophyte

hard to say....looks ok to me :P
    (+[__]+) Δ O X ∅