Thread: iso: help me pls

march4_2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

i have a question when can i down load them or should i just rent and and ms save :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i have 32 megs

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

You cant rip a ISO to a 32MB. The only one that works is Lumines 26MB no sound.

PSP Guide to Everything !!!
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/view...light=complete

D33M0N533D is offline -Hacks Newbie

How about buying the actual software, then you wouldn't have to worry about what size MS you have, it will also provide for the continued future of the PSP as well as prevent everyone else who actually pays for what they have from having to pay more due to piracy...
    par·a·dox·i·cal or·dered cha·os is de·vine Please read THIS! BEFORE you post!

rocker935 is offline -Hacks Member

How about buying the actual software, then you wouldn't have to worry about what size MS you have, it will also provide for the continued future of the PSP as well as prevent everyone else who actually pays for what they have from having to pay more due to piracy...
    I'm going to go ahead and call you a fukin retard. Us pirates aren't about to put Sony out of buisness. No matter how much we pirate Sony will still charge you guys as much money as they can for thos UMD's. Do you buy em for that price? Would you still if no one pirated? Of course you would there fore Sony would charge for that much anyway. So quit crying bitch.

O btw dont ask where to download illegal stuff here u'll have to download that stuff on ur own. If you want iso's youl need at least 256mb for most a 512mb or even 1gb.

D33M0N533D is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm going to go ahead and call you a fukin retard. Us pirates aren't about to put Sony out of buisness. No matter how much we pirate Sony will still charge you guys as much money as they can for thos UMD's. Do you buy em for that price? Would you still if no one pirated? Of course you would there fore Sony would charge for that much anyway. So quit crying bitch.
    Perfect response from an obviously immature, unintelligent software pirate. Call me what you will, your just making yourself look like the "retard".

Maybe when your next welfare check comes in you can go out and actually buy something instead of stealing it, then again, I don't know of any places that have a software for foodstamps exchange program, but if there was, I'm sure you would be first in line...

Now before you go running back to mommy to get your bruised ego nursed, understand that it's because of scum like you, everyone else indeed does suffer, such as the deal with all the security encryption Sony has to use to keep bottom feeders such as yourself from pirating software. That is a shame considering the PSP platform is robust enough to run alot more than what is sold for it, hence the "homebrew" community, but, there is only so much that can be done because Sony has to lock down the hardware, and a large amount of use and versatility is lost all because manure like yourself feel they are above everyone else and can steal something which is not theirs.
    par·a·dox·i·cal or·dered cha·os is de·vine Please read THIS! BEFORE you post!

C_F
    C_F is offline -Hacks Newbie

Now, now, girls. It's true when it's said that if you can make it, you can break it. It's up to the games devlopers and SONY to make sure that their games and hardware are unhackable and unbreakable. If there is a window for exploitation it will be exploited, trust me.

Calling each other this and that is just pathetic and retarded.

Grow up FFS, look at the bigger picture.

march4_2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

O.o im sorry i upset u happy people im might just up grad to 2.0 to stop my self from doing dumb shit again xD
    yester day my psp said it crashed twice i personly think sony wants to scare me but who know what i did was try to run the file in the disk drive with a file organizer it said press / i did and what do u know psp has crashed any1 else get this

oh and i am a 13 year old person there for i dont have 150 bucks for a 1 gig and i need the mony i have for cloths that I want to wear i made a be t wit my sis though if i can lift 50 lbs she gives me 50 buxs

and that explains why i could not play wop lol my psp turned of when i tried

and do u need a router for the weather thing
    [/quote]

gthirst is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

What killed the dreamcast?
    Poor system sales? Absolutely not. It sold well in Japan and Europe, and moderate in North America.

Software Piracy. End of story. PSP's hardware ironically practically mirrors the DC (though no games look as good).

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

The PS2 killed the Dreamcast. After the PS2 came out no hardly bought a Dreamcast and just sat on the shelves. And a whole warehouse full of them. Along with shipping erros with the release date for the Dreamcast of Japan.
    And you can get a 1GB for $70.

PSP Guide to Everything !!!
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/view...light=complete

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

ok, ISO's are fun and all to play (cuz i have a few of them), but im still against piracy, just my 2 cents
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!