Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We have to do something against Wab

DeepSnoozer is offline -Hacks Neophyte

i'm an old school PSP user, used to great groups like fairlight, paradox, reloaded, and stuff.
    The thing is that i've always betted on WAB for a release on the downgrader, but then i was starting to realise that the downgrader wouldnt ever come to this world.

The WAB Insulted everyone arround, he insulted you, he insulted me, he insulted everyone!

That i propose is that we sould make some neat signatures with Yoshihiro and AloneTrio on them, and some flames arround, so that this wont be forgoten that easy.
    We cant leave this die, wab must pay.
    Dont forget there's no such thing as wab, there's just AloneTrio and Yoshihiro.

outz is offline -Hacks Newbie

an old school psp user?... haha.

D33M0N533D is offline -Hacks Newbie

Not much of anything can be done, unless of course anyone who colaborated with "wab" and knows them are willing to "leak" information as to where they live and their "real" names. If that were to happen, all those who donated to them can actually go after them and have them locked up on the basis of "theft by deception"

then again, anyone who did in fact donate to them did so with the full knowledge they were doing so for an illegal cause, which renders the whole thing moot.

I've said it 1000 times before, If your going to donate to ANYONE, make sure you get what is promised FIRST, real programers won't ask for ANYTHING until they have a working, finished product, and even then most won't even ask for anything.

Those that got duped can chalk this up to a very expensive lesson in judgment.
    par·a·dox·i·cal or·dered cha·os is de·vine Please read THIS! BEFORE you post!

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Do something to them? Why? Did they do anything to you?

As for the people that "donated" money to an illegal cause and are about to get stiffed.... HA HA FUCKING HA.

Dipshits!

I bet top dollar that fuck broke his PSP trying to hack it and that pissed him off. So he came up with this scheme to get his PSP replaced.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

dk138 is offline -Hacks Newbie

How much money did WAB collect?

carman is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Not much of anything can be done, unless of course anyone who colaborated with "wab" and knows them are willing to "leak" information as to where they live and their "real" names. If that were to happen, all those who donated to them can actually go after them and have them locked up on the basis of "theft by deception"
    it's not too hard to find where they live:

ArtOfMEdia
    SANTO Antoine (alonetrio@yahoo.com)
    +33251819
    Fax:
    141 Rue Paul Bellamy
    nantes, 44000
    FR

and real name:

TRIO
    antoine santo (alonetrio@yahoo.com)
    +33.0240476845
    Fax:
    10 avenue alfred bredeloux
    nantes, 44000
    FR

D33M0N533D is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ahh, I forgot about checking the domain name registration info...

Hmmm... if it's that easy, then maybe "yoshi" can be found the same way...

EDIT:

this is all I could find by looking up "yoshi's" old domain... not sure if it's him or not though...

SCENYX BVBA
    (xboxscene@yahoo.com)
    +32.486516043
    Fax: +32.486811429
    PO Box 1004
    3000 Leuven1
    Leuven, BE-3000
    BE

maybe someone will confirm both... maybe not...
    par·a·dox·i·cal or·dered cha·os is de·vine Please read THIS! BEFORE you post!

cls
    cls is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

wab must pay.
    well to tell you the true some people payed wab for a new psp.

so we must hit them twice and hard

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

wab must pay.
    well to tell you the true some people payed wab for a new psp.

so we must hit them twice and hard
    Actualy you should hit THOSE PEOPLE that gave them money twice as hard. WAB didn't do anything but say HEY! GIVE US MONEY! For a PSP to test with. Just because the project failed doesn't mean you have the right to "get them".

Even when people started to say WAB was full of shit, people gave them money anyway. Stupid!
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

DeepSnoozer is offline -Hacks Neophyte

First of all, WAB did made some damage.
    He made people upgrade to 2.0 with a hope that there will be a downgrader.
    What if someone finds a hack for 1.51 and 1.52 and thanks to that people with 2.0 will be waiting forever?
    besides those videos are fake, they said that the downgrader worked, and then they said that the downgrader wasnt working.
    Donating money to a fake cause is a fraud. Period

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast