Thread: sign the petition for all u hate sony for firmware upgrades.

felonyr301 is offline -Hacks Newbie

mad about that u cant run homebrew apps then sign the petition guys.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/homebrew/petition.html

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

This is Pointless. Wtf would sony do? probably just laugh :lol: this wont do shit.

tntpsp is offline -Hacks Neophyte

it is pointless for the form because its not writern in lawer form and who is going repesent you when you get sewed. or better yet SONY will find a way to make all who sign the form void there warenties. But most likely they will toss it in the trash.
    dont like bull shit

Nightsoul is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I did it but sony is probibly lafing at us while their jerking off to their dads naked pics
    (+[__]+) Δ O X ∅

SpeedGrapher is offline -Hacks Neophyte

This is a pointless effort.....

A 56 billion dollar company like SONY, won't give 2 japanese man's sh!ts.....

nice try though.....
    Click Click Boom....

kinezz is offline -Hacks Neophyte

yeah this petition is pretty pointless and won't make a difference. U would really think sony would wanna lose millions of dollars by allowing homebrew?

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

like SONY is gonna care about a petition.

PSP Guide to Everything !!!
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/view...light=complete

FamilyGuy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Fuck This Post :x

If it weren't for homebrew and hacks everyone would be wanting a new upgrade, with new abilities and ideas for expanding the PSPs' capbilities.

I have 1.50 but i really wish i could play that new smaller, clearer mp4 format that is now playable on 2.0s :( I think it's called AVC or something like that.

Upgrades are a good thing, that's why they're called upgrades, because they're somewhat better than their predecessor. Even though the 1.51 & 1.52 upgrades seem to offer nothing but more protection for Sony, but i can't fault them for trying to protect their product.

Even though i'm keeping my 1.50 there's a good chance that i will buy another psp so that i can use these upgrades that are annoying people who never had a 1.50 to begin with :x

People need to stop complaining about shit that's made to benefit them, it just seems idiotic :rolleyes: This post is pointless bcuz it will not affect anything Sony does AND this post is stupid for trying to stop progress.

Please note that this message is mainly directed toward the poster of this topic, but you can take some shots with him if you agree with his STUPID SHITTY-ASS way of thinking :sigh:

:) Off topic : One time, recently, i was trying to get this chick to go out with me and she told me she had a boyfriend. Anyway, i asked her to describe him cuz he sound like he was similar to me, but after saying that he was skinnier and shorter than me i told her that she should just go ahead and "upgrade" to me cuz i was obviously the better model :)
    Ahh... good times...good times. :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just Buy A Friggin PS3 Already Waiting on Ninja Gaidan Sigma 2
    Ps3 Fan Service

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Do REALLY think sony is gonna read this and even if, they arent gonna listen to a buncha assholes yelling "FUCK U SONY!! U SUCK!! GIVE US HOMEBREW!!!"

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Do REALLY think sony is gonna read this and even if, they arent gonna listen to a buncha assholes yelling "FUCK U SONY!! U SUCK!! GIVE US HOMEBREW!!!"
    yes, RaiderX is right, its kinda like yelling at da white house to make drugs legal
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!