Thread: What's going on with the forum?

D33M0N533D is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok, what is with the pages double and tripple loading, and the e-mail notifications to threads I'm monitoring sending me to completely different threads then what it's suposed to?

I've also been getting massive "critical error" messages left and right.

Somene doing some work to the board or something? If not, then the forum software is screwed up...

par·a·dox·i·cal or·dered cha·os is de·vine Please read THIS! BEFORE you post!

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i have no clue whats going on here. I dont got those problems but my loading time for a page is like 40sec+ :eek: it used to take me 1-2sec's .. grrr its so annoying :x

Exira is offline -Hacks Guru

just don't click the submit button multiple times.

theres a good flow of traffic in the forums and front page taking up bandwidth.
    Oh come let us adore him, betray, and then ignore him.

Ditto on the load times as well, makes it worse though when the page finally loads, and then reloads itself again, taking another 30 - 40 seconds

I can deal with the load times, it's all the n00bz who either just freshly DG'ed and now are flooding the servers with questions and crap, or they are DL'ing the DG'er itself...

just trying to get back to this page I got 5 "critical error" messages, and it loaded itself 4 times...heh heh

Def-E is offline -Hacks Member

just trying to get back to this page I got 5 "critical error" messages, and it loaded itself 4 times...heh heh
    yea thats exactly whats happenin wit me. the rest of the site is fine for me, the forums are ridiculous, long load times and those error messages

Well, the load times obviously are related to the influx of traffic due to the DG'er, but I was getting the "critical errors" and the auto reloading glitch several days before the DG'er was released, same with the random re-directs from the e-mail notifications.

Something is screwey somewhere... appears to be a software prob, not a server one.

Even all the animated avatars and signature GIF's don't run through their frames, they get stopped short within 2 seconds of the page loading...

fuzzy075 is offline -Hacks Newbie

forum is flooded with noobies.. getting annoyed with all the questions, wrong category and asking for illegal $#it. I wonder what are mods doing about this? oh yeah they dont know how to use "search"
    Please insert demo disk included in your psp package to enable Homebrew

LordCthulu is offline Senior Member -Hacks Enthusiast

Petition me for global mod and ill delete it all!
    *evil grin*

Cthulhu for president, 2008!
    Oldest psp-hacks member ever.