Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New PSP in 2006, with hard drive?

Stitch19 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Well, don’t get too excited because this is just analyst speculation, here. But a report out of Piper Jaffray has Sony releasing a new version of the PSP in mid-2006 — one that includes an internal hard drive. A couple of reasons are given — one, that Sony wants to have something to counter a potential next-gen Game Boy from Nintendo, and two, that Sony wants to expand the multimedia capabilities of the console and go head to head with the iPod. The release could also act as a stopgap until the PS3 finally rolls out. Still, you gotta imagine Sony execs sweating under the collar about giving up that money-fleecing Memory Stick racket, so we’ll be taking all this with that proverbial grain of salt.
    http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000853061238/

..::I had DS, i sold it and bought PSP, it is like selling a mitsubishi Evolution 8 and then buying a mercedes mclaren SLR::..

Thoraxe The Impailer is offline -Hacks Newbie

If it does come with a hard drive, then I might just buy it and sell back my PSP that I have now. I'm sure it'll still have a memory stick port, si I'll still be able to use my one gig memory stick.

Hopefully, just hopefully.

ryderd is offline -Hacks Ninja

If it does come with a hard drive, then I might just buy it and sell back my PSP that I have now. I'm sure it'll still have a memory stick port, si I'll still be able to use my one gig memory stick.

Hopefully, just hopefully.
    i'll be more exspensive but sony said they aint making a psp 2 till 2010 soo fuck them fags that who ever made this up

dallas27 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I just want a protable wi-fi HD to put in my pocket, and can play games off of.
    I need 1 more person for my free flat screen!!!
    http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=9873950

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

That article is total bullshit. There was one like it before where the "new" psp has dual analog.

It's all BS.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

modsyn is offline -Hacks Guru

dual analog would be nice, though.
    jMEnc Guide, jMEnc2 page - by the way, you smell nice

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

it would just PISS ME OFF if there were a new system released already.... i hope its a lie... after investing 250 in the PSP and 100 on the stick and 150 in games... someone will hang.

Stitch19 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

it would just PISS ME OFF if there were a new system released already.... i hope its a lie... after investing 250 in the PSP and 100 on the stick and 150 in games... someone will hang.
    YES true, and millions of psp users, i do not think that sony will cheat psp users by releasing an upgrade after few months (of european release)
    ..::I had DS, i sold it and bought PSP, it is like selling a mitsubishi Evolution 8 and then buying a mercedes mclaren SLR::..

zabbyh is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

This ain't true..

If they said Sony are gonna release a slimmer/smaller psp in future that is what I would have believed..

Maybe if a Sony PSP2 is released ever then a hdd would be a good way to improve it..

It is selling well so they ain't gonna come up with a hdd combo

http://www.alucard.cc

djungelmums is offline -Hacks Newbie

Think theyll sell their PSP out, when numbers start to slow down and sink maybe then itll come. Would hate it too if they released it so eraly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast