Thread: URGENT! Needing file for FIFA iso!

EMH
    EMH is offline -Hacks Smarty

Hi I downloaded fifa for psp and of course it is ripped. But I ave a 512 stick and the game is 237mb and it's the version i managed to get. I still have plenty of space, so I wonder if anyone has the file for the commentators at least. Because in this rip there is no commentator voice. And it might be that reason why it crashes sometime, maybe for another reason you can tell me if you know. I will try to figure out where to put them in the extract of the iso, if you know it just tell me!

Tell me if there is other essential elements besides music. Music is not that important.

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

What you've done is illegally downloaded an ISO that had the commentary or maybe even all of the sound ripped from the ISO. You count deconstruct the ISO to put the sound back in, but that would take a little skills... I would just seach for a larger version of the ISO that hasn't had the sound ripped. But yeah... its against forum rules to post ISO requests, so good luck dude: )

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

You are asking for illegal files....in ISO or by them self they are illegal to have..unless you own the game....so go find the full download.....

**LOCKED**
    Dont ask for illegal content.....