Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PSP RPG....

annulus k is offline -Hacks Neophyte

So earlier some guy with the AIM name "On Aim On My PSP" sent me an exe file called RPG it turned out to be a virus, which installed some shit making my computer think I wasn't the Administrator, I guess he was trying to hack my computer. Luckily I used system restore point to fix the problem.
    I hope the guy who sent it to me dies.

Current Firmware: 1.5 and 2.71 | Current Game: GTA: LCS

krazylilroker777 is offline -Hacks God

y da hell would u open it ?

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Haha you got pwned. You aren't supposed to run programs sent to you by random people. That's like some random dude giving you something and telling you to eat it.

krazylilroker777 is offline -Hacks God

hahah in the future your mom will tell u "never chat with str8engers"

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

hahah in the future your mom will tell u "never chat with str8engers"
    HAHAHAHA I know really :mrgreen:

Samcar455 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

dude. i think even i am smarter then that. XD jk. Yeah but on the internet u usually dont want to talk to random people. Although u can, as long as u dont give out any personal info.

But i am sure u already knew that :razz: :rolleyes:

FW V2.0 Exploits is offline -Hacks Newbie

So earlier some guy with the AIM name "On Aim On My PSP" sent me an exe file called RPG it turned out to be a virus, which installed some shit making my computer think I wasn't the Administrator, I guess he was trying to hack my computer. Luckily I used system restore point to fix the problem.

1 Word Owned!
    \"Hacking is like having sex. You get in, you get out. Then you hope that you didn\'t leave something behind that can be traced back to you.\"

1 Word Owned!
    I know it was you, faggot. I gave your AIM screenname to the FBI, I told them that you were trying to hack my computer.

Fetty is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

rofl the fbi doesnt give a damn that some retard opens an *.exe file from an unknown person without even scanning it first... you're lucky it wasn't an eboot.pbp to wreck your psp (I'm sure you would have ran it) and you only recourse would be to send your psp to $ony pay $50 and have them install firmware version 2.01... anyways if someone sends you a file over aim it opens a direct connection with you so you should have sent their ip adress (not that YOU could get it) to the fbi of course that point is moot because the fbi doesnt give a damn...
    Yee!

rofl the fbi doesnt give a damn that some retard opens an *.exe file from an unknown person without even scanning it first... you're lucky it wasn't an eboot.pbp to wreck your psp (I'm sure you would have ran it) and you only recourse would be to send your psp to $ony pay $50 and have them install firmware version 2.01... anyways if someone sends you a file over aim it opens a direct connection with you so you should have sent their ip adress (not that YOU could get it) to the fbi of course that point is moot because the fbi doesnt give a damn...
    I didn't really send his name to the FBI, I know they don't care. I know I was dumb to open the exe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast