Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL I HATE SONY TOPIC

Darthlukeboy is offline -Hacks Newbie

AHHHHHHHH! THEY RELEASED 2.5! WHY THE HELL! WE JUST STARTED MAKING F***ING PROGRESS IN BREAKING 2.00 AND THEY COME OUT WITH 2 MORE UPDATES? GO TO PSPUPDATES FOR THE VERY LATEST INFO - APPARENTLY NOTHING NEW EXCEPT A STUPID TV STREAMING THING OR WHATEV. NOT ENUFF TO MAKE ANY1 UPGRADE THOUGH!!!! IF YOU HAVE 1.00 OR 1.5 OR 1.51 OR 1.52 OR 2.00 AND DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HOMEBREW IS, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: OH AND BTW I DIDNT UPGRADE JUST SO U KNOW

krazylilroker777 is offline -Hacks God

official your stupid thread for
    1-)creating a a topic abou this
    2-) posting caps
    3-)thats not gonna stop hackers from hacking 2.00

TakeTheVeilCerpinTaxt is offline -Hacks Smarty

4. you're gay too

n00bs can PM me if they want PSP ISOs.

krazylilroker777 is offline -Hacks God

who?

Matt_UK is offline -Hacks Newbie

You hate sony but yet you are on a psp hack site and i am assuming you have a psp?

If you hate sony whats with the psp? :?

Will4042 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

sony should sell homebrew that is signed by them then I WOULD SO UPGRADE
    kodachiNET Owner
    irc.kodachi.net #kodachi
    kodachi.net
    YES ADS!

Jack Hass is offline -Hacks Neophyte

If I were sony my next move would be to make all games more then 3gb with no dummy data. That would eliminate half of the pirating that is going on.

I would not spend $300 on a 4 gb ms.
    Your mama so ugly, one time she looked out of the window and got arrested for mooning!

prleet is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

If I were sony my next move would be to make all games more then 3gb with no dummy data. That would eliminate half of the pirating that is going on.

I would not spend $300 on a 4 gb ms.
    so you just told sony that their 100 million dollar investment to create umd was not worth while and told them to increase it by 1/3 of the memory for i don't know, another 100 million dollars...but wait, psp is not compatible with blue ray..good idea but not worth it in the long run.

Then to crate 3gb game, wow... do you know how long it took to get the half life 2 game for pc. <---it should be a requirement for all gamers to play that game. Larger memories mean more work..more cost and not enough profit.

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

sony doesnt make the games.. other companys do and then they send it to sony to publish it. you shouldve known this allready.

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...

TakeTheVeilCerpinTaxt is offline -Hacks Smarty

who?
    not you, the dumbass who started the thread :lol:

guess i should have been more clear:

STFU DARTHLUKEBOY

n00bs can PM me if they want PSP ISOs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast