Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: firmware v2.50

paul26982 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

just read that firmware version 2.50 is out, does that mean there will be a new wab version change will come out, is it possible for someone to fill me in if there no anything thanx,

you cant flog a horse UNLESS you sell it for glue

Arinbjörn is offline -Hacks Newbie

just read that firmware version 2.50 is out, does that mean there will be a new wab version change will come out, is it possible for someone to fill me in if there no anything thanx,
    Yes, there is a new version out with no notable new features (other than buying a product to watch TV). Version changer will probably take some time to come out, they still dont have a 2.01.

Although, I haven't seen any games that require 2.0 or higher yet so you should be okay for a while.

winning eleven 9 is 2.00 gta comes out soon to, but thanx for your help

masterfrodo is offline -Hacks Newbie

[quote="Arinbjörn"]
    Version changer will probably take some time to come out, they still dont have a 2.01.
    There is a 2.01 version changer, I have it on mine!

when its available will it be coming straight to this site

marshall409 is offline -Hacks Newbie

wow i remember now readin about LocationFree and how cool it sounded. I havent looked yet(sorry) but i was wondering if anyone has thought of a program(this may seem impossible) that makes your router output Location Free TV signals? im pretty sure i worded that in the most noob way possible but oh well. any thoughts reply,

tatu-rocks is offline -Hacks Neophyte

If that was some how possible that would be awesome because the locationfree player is so expensive.

i know. i would upgrade in a second for tv coming from my router hooked up to a TV tuner pc. or of course i could buy a tv, vcr, hook up cable, and get a computer in my room for all the features 2.x, but then PRECIOUS 15 YEAR OLDS GAMES are too important(sarcasm of course). homebrew is balls. word up to your mother

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

i know. i would upgrade in a second for tv coming from my router hooked up to a TV tuner pc. or of course i could buy a tv, vcr, hook up cable, and get a computer in my room for all the features 2.x, but then PRECIOUS 15 YEAR OLDS GAMES are too important(sarcasm of course). homebrew is balls. word up to your mother
    You're missing the point... and it's sad... "homebrew is balls" may be your opinion but there are other benefits to 1.5 that you may not be aware of.... 2.x, my friend, is balls...... you wanna spend 5 minutes waiting for a page to load on your browser?... go for it... i'm gunna play burnout and socom on my stick fo free. : )

i am not starting shit on the internet...its just too lame. but anyway. isos kinda push it for me. i download music and vids, but isos are too much of a pain for me. also...the whole point of my post was the COST factor of all that stuff. and what do ISOS require? EXPENSIVE MEMORY STICKS. and by the way. the browser is amazing. ive never waited 5 minues for a page. considering ITS A FUCKIN VIDEO GAME SYSTEM the browser is simply unbelievable. i play snes and n64 on my pc, but not as a gamer, merely as a past time. going to the trouble and cost to carry it all in my pocket is a little much for me. i forget what else you said...damn, but anyway thats my arguement

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast