Thread: Idea...

annulus k is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I was thinking is there anyway you could have an ISO on your computer, and connect your psp up with the USB and launch the ISO from your computer? It would be great for people who don't want to buy a 1 gig memory stick. The only bad thing would be having to play it with the USB connected to your computer, but there might be a way around that.

Current Firmware: 1.5 and 2.71 | Current Game: GTA: LCS

fart_sniffer is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

uh thats just a bad idea since its called the PSP(playstation PORTABLE) no the PSOMFGILTYC(playstation omfg its loacked to your computer)

pspfan1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I don't think you could do that because with fastloader (and I think umdemulator too, but I'm not sure) you have to put the isos in a specific place on the psp. And also you can browse the PSP from your PC but you CAN'T browse your PC from your PSP through a USB cable so I don't think it's even possible. If you have to be connected to the comp, you might as well just get the homebrew emulator and then play it on your comp.

ceanth is offline -Hacks Neophyte

saw this suggestion someplace else, problem is due to the connection would make it usb slave (or somthing like that), so the PSP wouldnt know its there only the other way around.

Unless there was a memorystick duo to USB connection I dont think its going to happen :rolleyes: