Thread: Iso Help

Mailas Gonrai is offline -Hacks Newbie

Is there a way to make my hockey game into an iso?ike make i a loader with the iso its self?LIke basicaly, im trying to make ym Gretzky Hockey Game Intoo a loader with the iso as well.How do I do it?

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Not sure of how new at this you are, man... and your grammar made it somewhat hard to fully understand what you are looking for, but:

You could just download fastloader and use it to dump the iso to your memory stick and then use fastloader to load it... or umdemulator, both of which are available at the downloads section of this site...

After you dump it to your memory stick, you can copy the ISO to your hard drive, extract the files from the ISO, run one of the ripkits, also found in the downloads section, re-create the ISO and you will have a smaller, fully functional ISO....

Basically, you should look for tutorials on this... its a multi step process that is really easy, but requires too many steps to explain on here.

Or you could just search for the ISO that someone else had already ripped and done the work for you. Which is the easiest way. Why re-invent the wheel, right?

Mailas Gonrai is offline -Hacks Newbie

OK im gonna have some problems with this.Could u go ont he irc chat or something and help me out live?