Thread: Thanx again

bigwillystyle is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks again for your help.I've been coming to this site for a couple of months now for all my PSP needs but just recently became a member. I was kind of hesistant because I saw a few negative posts to people who requested help, but like you all said, just freaking look. Everything I needed was here. I don't want to be a mooch, just downloading and not posting. I'll make a helpful post when I can to take a load off cause I'm not a complete retard when it comes to downloads, homebrew, and all that jazz. Plus I'm on here almost every day and see a lot of questions in the help section that I could help with. The only thing I ask is if anybody finds a site with new faceplates that aren't 50 bucks let me know. I had to save for a long time to get a 1 gig, and $50 is a lot for me. And just for introductions sake I'm 25 years old, married with a 2 year old son. I'm a PFC in the Army stationed at Ft. Carson, Colorado, and will be leaving for Iraq in about 6 weeks. I have helped all my friends with PSP's and plan to continue when we're over seas. When possible I will check back with PSP-Hacks to see whats new. And again I just wanted to say thanks for the help.

fart_sniffer is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

c now this person is new to the forums making him a newb (newb isnt a bad thing), now a person who comes here and is thinking they know all or does someting stupid all the time is a n00b

so its good to know that there are at least a few people that r new here and can locate the search button lol

krazylilroker777 is offline -Hacks God

no problesm i noe im always glad to help expec like stupid questions like "wuts an ac"?? anyways u said u married a two year old son lol :mrgreen:

fart_sniffer is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

no he said he is maried, with a two year old son...... as in, hes not MJ