Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BAD THINGS ABOUT GTALCS

norezon4aname is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Heres some info I figured out about liberty city stories.

No Hydraulics
    There appears to be no hydraulics in liberty city stories. what a load of crap. hydraulics was one of the best things you can do with a car in the GTA games. How I find out? Well if you played GTA3, The Gang called "The Hoods" car had hydraulics. I found one of those cars from a mission you do with The Hoods Gang in liberty city stories. I looked in the manual to figure out how to do the hydraulics and no directions to do hydraulics. does anybody have any clue if there is or not? because I think there isn't any

No DoDo plane in Liberty City Stories
    there appears to be no dodo plane or any other plane you can fly or drive in liberty city stories. If aybody fids a plae that you can fly please Reply

No Custom Paint Shops(Car Mod Shops, ETC)
    Haven't found any custom paint shops other then Pay & Spray. I dont think they even have it like San Andreas because LCS has been pushed back to grand theft auto 3 Graphics. can't wait till download content is available

Chainsaw Sucks in LCS
    you know how in vice city and san andreas you could run with the chainsaw while holdin the circle button to kill people? Well you can't do this in LCS, dont know why. It sucks because you have to use the chainsaw in the mission "Portland Chainsaw Massacrade" and kill people with your chainsaw and they also have chainsaws and everyone is running around tryin to kill you with there chainsaws

(Its Kinda BS That The Downgrader Didn\'t Come out on Sept.1)

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Blasphemer! :x :x :x

UnderHill is offline -Hacks Smarty

What do you expect?
    It's the first GTA on the psp -(im sure the next one will kick-arse)- :lol:

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero | 1967~2005 |

Julesno1 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Dude, I used the katananga (the samurai weapon) for that chainsaw massacre mission, it was soooo easy with that weapon.

And are you basing this on facts that come from your 100% game completion or are you just trying to hate?

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

1) there is a way to fly a helicopter....

2) Why would you use a chainsaw....when you can just use guns..hehe

3) who cares what you think of GTA:LCS

4) This is the first game...havent you noticed that in each game they put more and more in....3 to vice city and VC to SA....GTA:LCS to "GTA:(the next one for psp)"

dracule is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

kill people with your chainsaw and they also have chainsaws and everyone is running around tryin to kill you with there chainsaws
    excuse me if im wrong but is it not "their chainsaws"? and not "there chainsaws"?
    But, LCS is still awesome and learn to use the English language correctly.

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

dude, that aint no foshizzle on forums, we aint got no english :lol:

PSP 5.00 m33

dats write peeps, we aint gots'ta use da wrong vacubelaries arounds dis joint

rocker935 is offline -Hacks Member

i dont think hes trying to hate. Hes just trying to warn ppl. BTW if he is trying to hate i will kick his ass cause so far this is by far the best game for psp. Get this. In the Chicago Tribune (which is the most popular news paper in chicago) they gave GTA: LCS 2 out of 4 stars. Can you believe that?

i dont think hes trying to hate. Hes just trying to warn ppl. BTW if he is trying to hate i will kick his ass cause so far this is by far the best game for psp. Get this. In the Chicago Tribune (which is the most popular news paper in chicago) they gave GTA: LCS 2 out of 4 stars. Can you believe that?
    it deserves 3 at least

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast