Thread: Bricked psp's

wierdude is offline -Hacks Newbie

hi
    i have heard that bricked psp's are damaged for life. Is this true? is there no way to reflash a psp? even mobile phones when you screw up with the eeprom you can reflash it simply by having it connected to the pc using the appropriate connection cable and software, the mobile phone doesnt even need to boot up or anything just needs to be able to turn on, as far as i can see if a psp is blocked it still can turn on it just doesnt boot. With computers if you screw up the bios it is also serious but you have fail safe options now that can auto restore itself or replace the actual bios on the motherboard although not all can do this.

In other words i would just like to know if once a psp is bricked it is gone for life or if there might eventually be a way of un bricking them.

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

You can't reflash a bricked PSP. Sony probably can, though.

wierdude is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok, so if sony can reflash it and doesnt actually replace the hardware then it should be possible for us to do it aswell just a matter of time until the hardware starts pop up i hope...

The hacker is offline -Hacks Veteran

brick psp suck did u guys c that brick psp in that one video? wat a waste i wish they give it to me lol