Thread: buggy psp

tygmcc is offline -Hacks Newbie

so i originally had a v1.5 psp but upgraded to 2.0 to test the downgrader the day it came out, i then downgraded to 1.5 for a little while and then re-upgraded to 2.0 for gta:lcs...unfortunately, my psp acts a bit buggy at times. for instance, it wont let me download pics or vids on the web browser because it says my memory stick is full when its really not. also, it wouldnt save bookmarks. i had to get his PSPSYSTEM folder and contents and copy that to my ms pro duo (sandisk 1.0gb) and now it lets me save them. even more angering is the fact that i encoded a video using the new psp video 9 and encoded it in avc-constant bit rate..and the psp said it did not support that file type...im thinking WTF?!?!?!. now, i thought MAYBE this bugginess would b because i used pspset to change the background when i had 1.5, or because i used a downgrader but i thought that when u upgraded, the psp was essentially reflashed, so no previous bugs would still exist.....anyone else having odd bugs or any thoughts on this? im thinking about upgrading to 2.5 :eek: just so these bugs might b fixed..not sure yet though

Cesarman is offline -Hacks Newbie

well I downgraded from 2.0 to 1.5 and then upgraded to 2.0 again and i've had no problems. try going to system settings and reset the settings and formatting before going to 2.5

tygmcc is offline -Hacks Newbie

tried resetting...didnt work...now im formatting ms..thanks for the suggestion though, even if it doesnt work....i suppose i can always cry myself to sleep at night knowing i hav a 2.5 psp

fart_sniffer is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

2.5 isnt that bad if u dont like the homebrew thats out there
    and if u upgraded to 2.0 and it didnt fix ur problems then upgrading to 2.5 wont do ne thing different