Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why? *Stupid people*

EMH
    EMH is offline -Hacks Smarty

Ok 2.5 is "hacked" and like every events on the psp scenes we see(won't say noob because this is not the apropriate term) retard people complaining or asking questions about downgraders or homebrew etc.

My point is actually a question.

If you have 2.5 firmware it means that you made the choice to update and don't give a fuck of homebrews. So why wait for this or this version to be hacked. I see no point at all. If you really want homebrew why fucking update? This will never work like on the 1.5. I wouldn't see why programmer would bother working on every single firmware sony creates.

Then if you are really dumb and still updated to 1.5x then 2.0 then again stupidly updated to 2.5 (actually no real reason to update to) then it's your problem lol. You're just retarded.

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Well for one, they may have purchased a PSP with 2.1 on it... or they may be n00bs ignorant to homebrew until it was too late...

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Are they selling 2.5 yet?

I'm also assuming if you send your PSP in for servicing you'll get a 2.5 back.

Then there are also people that bought their PSP and have always updated THEN THEY FIND THE HOMEBREW SCENE.

As you see there are many reasons for this.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

rivethed is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I agree with the last two posts.

My PSP is at 2.5. Before I got it, I wasn't walking around town with a PSP-induced-woody reading everything on the web. I got it, updated because I thought I needed to and then, dang! I found out too late.

I'm still not drooling over the fact that a hack may be coming, but it's interesting and I'll keep reading about it.

And Yes, bellyOfdesire, that too makes me a dumbass. You don't have to post that now.
    Nostalgia sure isn\'t what it used to be.

TheDark is offline -Hacks Smarty

I only got 2.5 cause I played all the emu games on my comp last years so im bored of those games. Doesnt bother me much, yeah I had it at 1.5 now its 2.5 :)

Killer 7 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Are they selling 2.5 yet?

I'm also assuming if you send your PSP in for servicing you'll get a 2.5 back.

Then there are also people that bought their PSP and have always updated THEN THEY FIND THE HOMEBREW SCENE.

As you see there are many reasons for this.
    Ya they do, my friend got his psp like last week and it was 2.5.

Jieri is offline -Hacks Ninja

I am never buying a PSP again...lol
    Do you know where your mom is?

Yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ISOHaven is offline -Hacks Guru

Ya they do, my friend got his psp like last week and it was 2.5.
    There ya go! So all those reasons stand. I'm sure we can think of more if we try hard enough.
    If the truth hurts.....CHANGE

Stephen at AeroXP is the worlds greatest piece of CRAP! I urge anyone and EVERYONE to go give him hell. He uses his authority at that site to slander and lie about people then lock the threads before any clarity can be shown.

Chode Messiah is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Why are these bashing threads just randomly started for no reason, based on poorly thought up ideas to make sense out of what they clearly do not understand.

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

I agree with the last two posts.

My PSP is at 2.5. Before I got it, I wasn't walking around town with a PSP-induced-woody reading everything on the web. I got it, updated because I thought I needed to and then, dang! I found out too late.

I'm still not drooling over the fact that a hack may be coming, but it's interesting and I'll keep reading about it.

And Yes, bellyOfdesire, that too makes me a dumbass. You don't have to post that now.
    No... it doesn't make you a dumbass... if you were to come here asking for help downgrading, I would have helped you out without any problem or flames... You didn't know... and now you do... It's that simple. That's the way it works for a lot of ppl which is why I disagree with the initiator of this thread.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast