Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clarification ( Read it)

Caprisun is offline -Hacks Veteran

ok, in the last thread i said this

well im against pirating ISO's but homebrew is still great for emulatord for old games and also for PMP mediamplayer, DOom, and all that other good stuff
    What i meant was that its wrong to d/l games that are still on sale, i obviosuly cant get my hands on old game like the original Final Fantasy's because of my age, i got game savvy arounf the release time of crash bandicoot, and it became a favoritre passtime when MEtal Gear solid and Final Fantasy 7 were released. I dont beleuve that piracy is wrong in general, getting psp games for free b/c you can is in my opinoon wrong, because we are cheating the corporation, its why thier so anal about HB, so in my opinion, i can only tell Sony to STFU and let homebrew be is if im completely legit as far as psp games go, otehr than that i guess its okay to d/l roms b/c they are not for sale, it isnt possible for me to get the oroiginal games unless i were to remake them or get them off a ROM site, get my point? I d/l music, like anybody else but at this time i dont have any ROM's except for Final Fantasy 7 which i still own a working version of, i however do not play it b/c my computer is too slow( My psp's processor is a match to my comps procesor, but my comp has 288mb of memory, 256 physical and 32mb of virtual memory) So there isnt anything wrong with my head i was being vague when i said that. I dont even have any old ROms because my computer is too slow as i said and also i have psp 2.5 for reasons that i have said countless times on this forum

PS Mods i did not knwo what setion to post this in, ( it was between General and CHat i guess :?) So if you feel its out of place please move it

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yeah, I just wish we could continue all the homebrew without all of this updating crap. :cry:
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

yes thats true, and i recently heard that my idea for having the right to d/l old roms is called Abandonware, and is supposedly, i havent confirmed it :paranoid: is legal :mrgreen: , i hope :sigh: :|

Cool. It should be legal because old games on nes and snes arent even being made anymore. The only way to find them is on the internet or at garage sales. So I dont know why it would be illegal. Its not like the companies are losing any money.
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this

yeah, its almost impossible to get your hands on a system these says anyway unless sum1 is willing to give it up ata a sale or the internet the last time a saw a NES for sale was 7 years ago for sale in a storefor 50 bucks

yeah, its almost impossible to get your hands on a system these says anyway unless sum1 is willing to give it up ata a sale or the internet the last time a saw a NES for sale was 7 years ago for sale in a storefor 50 bucks
    Exactly. No store now sells old stuff like that, well at least not any game stores. I just want emulators. Even though I will admit I use ISOs, I myself understand that its wrong and would gladly upgrade if they allowed all types of homebrew except ISOs.

dracule is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Music i think is OK because they play it over the radio anyways and 1 song is less then $1. but games are 40-50$'s and so each time you get the ISO you lose a lot more money then if a coulple of people got your song off limewire.

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

i will only use Isos if my psp gets doengraded, and they will be isos of games i own, not d/loaded, i used to pirate games though, i went clean though

lol I should stop DLing ISOs also, but i just cant get myself to buy some games. Ppl use them to try games out to make sure its worth their money also. Piracy isnt ALL that bad. Ok maybe it is :mrgreen:

mrrogers is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Exactly. No store now sells old stuff like that, well at least not any game stores. I just want emulators. Even though I will admit I use ISOs, I myself understand that its wrong and would gladly upgrade if they allowed all types of homebrew except ISOs.
    There is a chain in louisiana that sells all the old classis stuff, the prices have jacked up some for the holidays, but normally they're pretty cheap.
    http://thegametrader.com/games/
    Use Google, Damn't!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast